As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Chairmen NobleHelium and Gaspar Demand Your Presence in the Collective

pindicator Wrote:Gonna miss your reports Gaspar, I really like your writing style and the attitude you bring to games. Might miss the back and forth between you and Noble most of all smile

Ditto

Btw...

NobleHelium Wrote:3:38 PM Gaspar: well
me: WHATT HE FUCK
Gaspar: bottom line in value of the GLH first plan
me: n7 got circumnav
on t18
i don't believe this
Gaspar: are you kidding me?
3:39 PM me: no i'm not
on t17 even
Gaspar: jesus fucking christ
3:41 PM fuck
[...]
3:51 PM ANYWAYS
I RETRACT MY STATEMENT ABOUT BEING HAPPY WITH OUR SCOUTING

My favorite post from your thread. smile

SevenSpirits Wrote:My favorite post from your thread. smile

Pretty much all the Noble/Gaspar chats were priceless. lol

scooter Wrote:Pretty much all the Noble/Gaspar chats were priceless. lol

Yup!

Just a single question for Gaspar.

Since you touched a bit on luck in the retrospective thread and later on avatar changes, I feel it to be ok to ask.

Having only followed this forum for the last 6 months or so, I could not help to notice a significant drop in your luck and overall progress in games after you got rid of the cheeky chap in the yellow shirt. Is that something you yourself have considered?

Also, while I enjoy seing the guy in red you are currently sporting any day of the week, it would seem that your bad luck and/or poor performance has begun to effect his performance on the pitch. Would you perhaps be willing to change back? And if so preferably before the weekend.

Beyond that Ill join the chorus, it has been pure joy to follow your ramblings if heartbreaking to follow your endeavours in pbems.

lol

Well, if someone takes the time to register and post just to make sure I'm not rubbing my stink on the good captain, the least I can do is make sure my bad juju is consigned to the retired.

Request granted. smile

Gaspar Wrote:lol

Well, if someone takes the time to register and post just to make sure I'm not rubbing my stink on the good captain, the least I can do is make sure my bad juju is consigned to the retired.

Request granted. smile

Pure gold! Sadgit, if your gameplay is as sharp as your jib, you'll do well here.

Sadly, it appears my avatar change did not inspire Mr. Van Persie. frown

Perhaps I should drop Arsenal related avatars altogether. I think we were playing quite well while I had Stalin briefly. wink

On the other hand you no longer have to carry the blame for the Arse results(however small your part might have been) and can focus on the blame for the massive losses in here instead.

Ceiliazul: I fear my Civ4 playing years were a long time ago, life leaves barely time enough to lurk here. And my MM was horrible, even a greens game would be a struggle.