As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

5 Player Themed Pitboss: Signup Thread

(September 7th, 2024, 08:18)Dreylin Wrote: Thanks!

Looks like I’ll need an 8-12hr extension, depending when we head home tomorrow.

No objections from me. Have a good trip.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

Thanks all. Turn rolled & played.

Thrawn, do you need an extension / pause; just over an hour left on the clock?

Sorry for this and the other delays, it's actually a part of a bigger problem frown

I had a change in RL recently which is all for the better but left me with much less free time and now I'm mostly looking at the game between other things and it doesn't feel good - both in terms of spending time I should be really putting elsewhere and not being able to think things through properly. Not sure what I can do. I love the game and don't want to let you down and can keep going with some delays for some time, but will probably have to find a permanent sub frown.

Well congrats and also commiserations, I guess.

I'm generally fairly tolerant of delays, but I also had an RL change recently that gave me too much free time so maybe I'm coming across as a bit on top of this game right now. Would definitely be sad to see you have to leave the game, but balance is key and if it's right for you then we'll cope, I'm sure.

Ive extended the timer, rather than pausing. Until its worked out one way or another, ill keep it extended.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Going to play at roughlyyy midnight my time. Got friends coming over and only had time to play 1pb before tidying up. Apologies.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I paused the game to make the decisions because the clock was running out and I came to it too late, but it seems the server crashed because the game froze and after I wasn't able to log in.

Not sure what happened, but I added two hours on PBspy and it looks like it took?
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data