As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Everything I needed to know...

...I learned in kindergarten.

At least that's how the traditional saying goes. For GW, I thought it would be interesting to take it to the next extreme. What does this mean? It means you only get those skills you learned from those starting trainers. Prophecies chars can only use skills learned in pre-searing; Factions chars can only use skills learned from the trainers on Shing Jea*; Nightfall chars can only use the skills aquired on Churrhir Fields and from the opening sequences with Kormir and Koss. No other skills allowed, even if they're learned from skill trainers.

Another catch you might not have been expecting is that the saying doesn't apply just to skills, but also to all quests that teach you something. If you can't quite figure that out let me make it a bit clearer: no attribute quests. Those 2 15 attribute point quests are going to just sit there and collect dust.

The idea is to do those early trainers proud. Show them that they taught you well. They believe in you, but do you believe in yourself?

Summary:
Skill usage - Starter skills only. No elite skills allowed.
Attribute usage - Only up to 170 attribute points may be used.
Item usage - unrestricted.
Hero usage - same restrictions as players with the addition that they may use the skills they start with as well.

* Shing Jea starter skills only include the ones from trainers. The skills you learn from the Insignia course are not allowed since the quests are considered advanced skill courses.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
I live my life by Murphy's Law.