As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Serdoa and Civ 5 - a love/hate story in 0 acts

(June 21st, 2013, 12:32)Serdoa Wrote: Took Jowys offending city. Didn't lose anything, but I really am not sure what he tried to achieve with that. I didn't even have to produce that many troops. Just one catapult and 2 horseman (though I only used one of those for the fight, second was just in case). Everything else (3 atlatists) I had already in place.

Finished also settler for city 4. That should hopefully help me keep up, though I really don't have a feel for this game. Score-wise I am second with I think 271 to 273 of ... um, Azza?

WOOOOOOOO jive
When you settle next city pictures please <3
Yeah, I'm not happy about my past behaviour either. shakehead

I'll do, but this game is very slowly moving. Shows again that 6 players is too much if play-windows aren't kept by everyone. I played yesterday but so late that it seems Ichabod only could get to it today. And I had already waited more than a day for the save because Jowy hadn't played for 24 hours. So that's around 3 days / turn. Too long for me to keep interested :/

(June 22nd, 2013, 11:17)Serdoa Wrote: I'll do, but this game is very slowly moving. Shows again that 6 players is too much if play-windows aren't kept by everyone. I played yesterday but so late that it seems Ichabod only could get to it today. And I had already waited more than a day for the save because Jowy hadn't played for 24 hours. So that's around 3 days / turn. Too long for me to keep interested :/

Complain in the tech thread that they are sissies.
Yeah, I'm not happy about my past behaviour either. shakehead

(April 8th, 2013, 12:42)T-hawk Wrote: Where does the granary state that? An old patch? Granary is +2 flat food.

Anyway, food multipliers are always only on excess. Landed Elite, Tradition finisher, Fertility Rites, WLTKD all work that way.

Actually, Temple of Artemis gives it bonus to Base Food, not excess food. It's possible to grow "while stagnating" with it.