As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

HumbleBrag Thread

I just had TheRainMan on my team, but he dodged because he wanted to jungle (Teemo), and Spreekaway said that he only played Shaco jungle.

"There is no wealth like knowledge. No poverty like ignorance."

Just was going to be in the same queue as Hotshot, but someone declined the match.

"There is no wealth like knowledge. No poverty like ignorance."

This is probably the best game I ever played. I played Taric because everyone else had already picked. We were down 4 v 5 the entire game except when Noc connected, fed, and immediately left again 20 minutes in. We managed to win this game just on the fed Vayne bot lane and Karthus picking up several doubles and a quadra and becoming a monster. We took control when the other team tried to baron up 5 v 3 and I had everyone alive try to stop it and we ended up with me acing their Rengar as the last man standing and then me tanking and taking their last mid turret solo.

[Image: 4v5win.png]
Completed: SG2-Wonders or Else!; SG3-Monarch Can't Hold Me; WW3-Surviving Wolf; PBEM3-Replacement for Timmy of Khmer; PBEM11-Screwed Up Huayna Capac of Zulu; PBEM19-GES, Roland & Friends (Mansa of Egypt); SG4-Immortality Scares Me

[Image: kayle.png]
[/quote]
Never trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die!

[Image: iwantmymummy.png]
Never trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die!

My first humblebrag: I made it to level 5! (I just started playing last week).
Merovech's Mapmaking Guidelines:
0. Player Requests: The player's requests take precedence, even if they contradict the following guidelines.

1. Balance: The map must be balanced, both in regards to land quality and availability and in regards to special civilization features. A map may be wonderfully unique and surprising, but, if it is unbalanced, the game will suffer and the player's enjoyment will not be as high as it could be.

2. Identity and Enjoyment: The map should be interesting to play at all levels, from city placement and management to the border-created interactions between civilizations, and should include varied terrain. Flavor should enhance the inherent pleasure resulting from the underlying tile arrangements. The map should not be exceedingly lush, but it is better to err on the lush side than on the poor side when placing terrain.

3. Feel (Avoiding Gimmicks): The map should not be overwhelmed or dominated by the mapmaker's flavor. Embellishment of the map through the use of special improvements, barbarian units, and abnormal terrain can enhance the identity and enjoyment of the map, but should take a backseat to the more normal aspects of the map. The game should usually not revolve around the flavor, but merely be accented by it.

4. Realism: Where possible, the terrain of the map should be realistic. Jungles on desert tiles, or even next to desert tiles, should therefore have a very specific reason for existing. Rivers should run downhill or across level ground into bodies of water. Irrigated terrain should have a higher grassland to plains ratio than dry terrain. Mountain chains should cast rain shadows. Islands, mountains, and peninsulas should follow logical plate tectonics.

Note to self: Sona + MF dbl Ult combo? So much win. Level 6 never felt so good.
MP
Pitboss Demo - Darrell's Tropical Trolls
PBEM45G - Sareln

Okay, so I started to come back to playing ranked today and I wanted to share some stuff. In my first ranked game of this year, I noticed that no one called for mid lane, so I selected my champ for that role. But then after I selected my champ (luckily I didn't lock in), someone called for mid 2 or so seconds after I picked my champ and started to threaten to go afk if he doesn't get it. So I went into playing support instead and guess what happens?!
[Image: example%20of%20an%20ass%20%28edited%292.png]
Yeah, so this guy was a complete jerk from champion select.thumbsdown Also, I was very hesitant into playing support in ranked, especially since I'm at the 1300s bracket during this game. The comical thing about it is that I managed to get this:
[Image: I%20won%20as%20Lulu%20%28edited%29.png]
Btw, disregard most of the items shown there as the LoL Replay client doesn't have an update yet. Oh and let's not forget what elo that AP Yi had at the end of that game:
[Image: AP%20Yi%20is%20a%20hacker%20%28edited%29.png]
Yep, that sure did tasted purple, don't you think? lol
"You'll see more with your eyes closed." smile
Hobbies: Wizard 101, Rogue Legacy, Hearthstone, Yu-Gi-Oh

Played (and won) my first PvP game. I jungled as Nunu and had a successful gank early at top where the other team was running a duel lane, got off one nice ult later, and otherwise didn't have much impact. Went 1/2/6
Merovech's Mapmaking Guidelines:
0. Player Requests: The player's requests take precedence, even if they contradict the following guidelines.

1. Balance: The map must be balanced, both in regards to land quality and availability and in regards to special civilization features. A map may be wonderfully unique and surprising, but, if it is unbalanced, the game will suffer and the player's enjoyment will not be as high as it could be.

2. Identity and Enjoyment: The map should be interesting to play at all levels, from city placement and management to the border-created interactions between civilizations, and should include varied terrain. Flavor should enhance the inherent pleasure resulting from the underlying tile arrangements. The map should not be exceedingly lush, but it is better to err on the lush side than on the poor side when placing terrain.

3. Feel (Avoiding Gimmicks): The map should not be overwhelmed or dominated by the mapmaker's flavor. Embellishment of the map through the use of special improvements, barbarian units, and abnormal terrain can enhance the identity and enjoyment of the map, but should take a backseat to the more normal aspects of the map. The game should usually not revolve around the flavor, but merely be accented by it.

4. Realism: Where possible, the terrain of the map should be realistic. Jungles on desert tiles, or even next to desert tiles, should therefore have a very specific reason for existing. Rivers should run downhill or across level ground into bodies of water. Irrigated terrain should have a higher grassland to plains ratio than dry terrain. Mountain chains should cast rain shadows. Islands, mountains, and peninsulas should follow logical plate tectonics.

(January 12th, 2013, 21:31)Merovech Wrote: and otherwise didn't have much impact.

Not being terrible and dragging your team down is more important than making huge BIG PLAYS
MP
Pitboss Demo - Darrell's Tropical Trolls
PBEM45G - Sareln