As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Funny LoL videos

antisocialmunky Wrote:[Image: lXUmG.jpg]
OK, now that is funny. smile

"There is no wealth like knowledge. No poverty like ignorance."

Will someone remind me what that background is originally from?

Its from the awkward family photos website.
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

[Image: pwnykaiser_by_oldchap226-d4ox6kz.png]

PONYKAISER ES #1 IN EQUESTRIA

[Image: 5146_33b2_500.jpeg]
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

Dunkmaster Yi used in competitive play?! yikes

http://www.solomid.net/videoplayer.php?v=1327

Video starts right at the 30 minute mark.
Follow Sullla: Website | YouTube | Livestream | Twitter | Discord

Goose's Atlanta used Master Yaoi before as an assassin in some tournament qualifier or something like that - got quite fed, but their teamcomp had no tank (Riven top, Yi jungle; Riven is simply not convincing at all with an Atmog or Atmallet build) and they lost teamfights. Still the game took like 45 minutes.

Yi is honestly not a bad champion, just doesn't really fit teamcomps. It's like Blitzcrank who has an amazing kit but only European junglers like him. Yi has a high damage output but it's hard to utilize; ironically, he actually requires a rather good game sense to work in at high levels. (Saint said something today about Strelo coming back to LoL, so we might see some of that)

Yi seems a bit too much like pre buff tryndamere, only you don't have the ult to save you and you can't lane.

That being said he's a lot of fun to play because you always have the idea that if you don't get focused for one fight you'll clean up.

Yi = #1 mop up
"We are open to all opinions as long as they are the same as ours."

Deceptus Wrote:Goose's Atlanta used Master Yaoi before as an assassin in some tournament qualifier or something like that - got quite fed, but their teamcomp had no tank (Riven top, Yi jungle; Riven is simply not convincing at all with an Atmog or Atmallet build) and they lost teamfights. Still the game took like 45 minutes.

Yi is honestly not a bad champion, just doesn't really fit teamcomps. It's like Blitzcrank who has an amazing kit but only European junglers like him. Yi has a high damage output but it's hard to utilize; ironically, he actually requires a rather good game sense to work in at high levels. (Saint said something today about Strelo coming back to LoL, so we might see some of that)
Last night in Sullla's Youtube games, there was this Master Yi who kept bragging about how many items he had (2x Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, other assorted AD shit). Every team fight, I'd just one-shot him with Veigar. It was pretty funny.

"There is no wealth like knowledge. No poverty like ignorance."

As an addendum to that post, I'll add that said Master Yi finished 2/11 in that game. We also managed to win despite our jungler disconnecting for a full 20 minutes. I have no idea why he was talking so much trash...
Follow Sullla: Website | YouTube | Livestream | Twitter | Discord