As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Thanks WilliamLP!
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

We might be bouncing... I'll just leave it unpaused and log out?

K, i'm out
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Should be ticking now and I'm out too.

And this is why you don't finish turns in a rush banghead
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Sorry everyone, I need to ask for a reload
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Brick's desicion, but I think the mistake needs to be pretty big to warrant a reload after dtay and Mackoti capturing cities and presumably having several RNG rolls to be rerolled. You should have acted immediately after you noticed the mistake.

(February 13th, 2014, 12:21)plako Wrote: Brick's desicion, but I think the mistake needs to be pretty big to warrant a reload after dtay and Mackoti capturing cities and presumably having several RNG rolls to be rerolled. You should have acted immediately after you noticed the mistake.

Had to get to work, which rushing to do so caused the mistake in the first place. No offense, but next time you're all waiting next time instead of me rushing to not hold.things up

I did message brick already
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

That said... If cities.have changed hands I don't see how we can grant my request. I'll deal with it, dropping the request.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

If this is about me taking TBS's city I don't care either way (not an arg for a reload, since I don't know the circumstances, but I dont mind redoing my battle at least)
Fear cuts deeper than swords.