As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic II Bug Reports!

Linking tower seems overpowered with high production races, doubled my combat skill with just two (tho my skill was not developed much beforehand). Granting 10x of a monument is excessive and the sp granted divided by cost is lower than monument, breaking the pattern of early buildings being the most cost efficient

I like its inclusion to boost early to mid game combat spell potential, but i recommend it granting 1000 instead, which is still massive

There's a tower bug, I've cleared the tower on the Myrror side, but if I take the units on the Arcanus side and go back into the tower it triggers the battle with the Angels guarding it.

Here's the attached save, just move the airship with three troll magicians off the tower on Arcanus and back onto it. It's the beta version, not the latest so you might have already fixed it.

Attached Files
.zip   tower-bug.zip (Size: 151.64 KB / Downloads: 0)

55) (again)
Well pestilence is cool and real world dosn't really matter. It's more "I cast very rare cool super powerfull spell and it just go *plff* and now I am dissapointed".
Also many other spell dosn't make sense to have an animation. So..

58) (again)
Savegame for Gates of Hades, really thought I had postede this..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ti1pcfl34pyo75...s.sav?dl=0
Update: Fire elementals just south of demon lord, also earth elementals a little up north take two damage each time they fail.
Units with more than one figure seems to work fine.

61) (again)
I was referring to buffs (spells) on the revived unit, like "heroisme, endurance, blood lust" etc.
They used to get removed upon death as far as I recall. Now they don't..

https://masterofmagic.fandom.com/wiki/Animate_Dead
"It retains all of the attributes and properties it had before being slain, although if it had any Unit Enchantments, those are lost upon death, as are any mutations gained through Chaos Channels or Doom Mastery."

64) (again)
Random 15 times troll in a row = "Bad luck."
Uh... unlucky?
Like... 0.0000000032768% kinda unlucky? That kinda unlucky has never anything to do with luck tongue

Okay.. So I just tried random Sss'ra again. First time I get draconians. Then I try another 50 times. Every single time trolls.
Then I tried another 5 times with custom myrran wizards.
Then I tried another 5 times with different colors.
Then I tried another 5 times with different world settings.
All of them with trolls every single time.
That is another 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000003689% unlucky then.. (The video is 900 mb so I havn't uploaded that one.)
Tried non-Myrran wizards, got Gnoll 10 times in a row.

Tried restarting the game 10 times and trying random race a few times each restart.
I got draconians first time around 8 times, dwarf 1 time and darkelf 1 time. Arfter the first time on each restart I just got trolls like before.

MrBiscuits>
Tower bug in beta. I havn't managed to replicate tower bug with demon lords.

61. I'm pretty sure only Raise Dead dispelled enchantments from the unit, Animate Dead did not. I might remember wrong though.

64. Okay, that's strange. Sounds like something makes it skip the roll somehow if it's not the first game? I'll investigate.

My Witch hero (Type: Mage) runs around with “Agility” (Type: Warrior) thanks to a vial.

I have updatede my previous post.

65)
Spell binding cast by the enemy made my "spell power"-graf go down? (Skill and research)
Lo Pan has cast Spell binding 3 times. Each time learning a new spell from me. (So it's at the least working for the AI).
Each time Lo Pan is increasing a little bit in spell power (learning a new spell). But for some reason my power wen't down the first time?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/32kysqyr43960y...g.png?dl=0
(Red arrow, first spell binding and my graf drop, stole Ruler of underworld. Star at second spell binding where he stole Zombie Mastery
Star at third spell binding, don't know what he stole here, I only have two global spells he can steal? At second and third spell binding his graf increase but mine is unchanged as expected.)
Savegame
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9sjysom7wfha4j...g.sav?dl=0

(May 4th, 2021, 11:56)MrBiscuits Wrote: There's a tower bug, I've cleared the tower on the Myrror side, but if I take the units on the Arcanus side and go back into the tower it triggers the battle with the Angels guarding it.

Here's the attached save, just move the airship with three troll magicians off the tower on Arcanus and back onto it. It's the beta version, not the latest so you might have already fixed it.

I've fixed a bug today that can cause this. Clearing towers after all lairs and nodes and in a certain order can cause the tower link data to break. Should work correctly in version 1.0.3.

65. The only thing that can make your Spell Power go down is losing a Linking Tower, Amplifying Tower, or one of the Sorcery city buffs that improve those buildings. Spell Binding should be unrelated, it doesn't make you "unlearn" the spell.

Animate dead working on undead : Confirmed, will be fixed in 1.0.3
Disjunction slider : Couldn't reproduce.
Random race : The "random" works but consistently generates the same result. It seems to be caused by the Hall of Fame screen which sets the RNG seed to a constant value to display the books consistently, but doesn't randomize the seed afterwards. Will be fixed in 1.0.3.

Hi Seravy,
do you know when the patches will be put out by Slytherine?
I am still on 1.0.0 and I have no idea if it's my fault, or simply the company is slow in releasing the patches.
Thanks!