As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

So it looks like you have it figured out then?

If Harry does what e requested yes,evn he keeps the city yes. No reloads from me anymore ever.

I think it woulda been ok if we it a quick reload. Pause, email brick *and* sunrise. It's the indecision that really slows us down.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

(February 17th, 2014, 11:55)Bigger Wrote: I think it woulda been ok if we it a quick reload. Pause, email brick *and* sunrise. It's the indecision that really slows us down.
very true but i cant do nothing now.

(February 17th, 2014, 11:18)mackoti Wrote: I dont have one in range right now is ok for you to let 1 unit alive so i can kill it and after you can kill that too?so we can proceed?

I think this should work. I'm not at my civ computer, but I would imagine that OH will play pretty soon (or I finish the turn in the evening).

Sorry everyone for delay. I think this was still a more fair and also more practical way to deal with this issue than reload.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Okay, I'll play in the next hour or so and leave the city open for you to burn next turn.

Turn rolled.

(February 17th, 2014, 12:13)Fintourist Wrote: Sorry everyone for delay. I think this was still a more fair and also more practical way to deal with this issue than reload.

Negotiating in-game actions is the definition of diplo, which is what you've been doing. You should not have tried to solve an admin issue with in-game actions.

(February 17th, 2014, 13:40)WilliamLP Wrote:
(February 17th, 2014, 12:13)Fintourist Wrote: Sorry everyone for delay. I think this was still a more fair and also more practical way to deal with this issue than reload.

Negotiating in-game actions is the definition of diplo, which is what you've been doing. You should not have tried to solve an admin issue with in-game actions.

By this definition, requesting a pause is also diplo, as is trying to coordinate play times with your war opponents.

I don't want to pollute this thread too much but no way! Pauses and coordinating play times are out of game issues. Moving units to raze a city is an in-game action. You're smarter than me, perhaps you see the difference?