As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Nudists Save Tyria

Zed-F Wrote:I'm thinking that the SF eles should maybe bring Well of Blood rather than Well of Weariness, if their fire attunement/glowing ice/glowing gaze/GoLE combo gives enough energy to use it. Even at low spec a blood well is far more useful than weariness and it has a shorter recharge. Or one could bring suffering instead of blood/weariness.

Neither of them have much effect really. Only the tank might be in a well and doesn't need the regen, so I pick the cheaper one because I'm paranoid about energy. That includes times when there aren't things around to gaze. They appear in 2x because I'm paranoid about recharge with all the AoE kills too.

[Image: thk1zu8.jpg]

[Image: thk2jg1.jpg]

[Image: thk3da5.jpg]

[Image: thk4wa2.jpg]

[Image: thk5vd0.jpg]

[Image: thk6uv1.jpg]

Yay! smile

Ok, just a short ways to go to complete Prophecies. We have three missions to go, none of which seem like they ought to be that difficult, especially if we are not concerning ourselves with bonuses. (Saving the Seer for the bonus in Hell's Precipice could be tricky with our builds, given that you pretty much have to either get lucky with spawns or overaggro to do it.)

So far from the opinions I've collected it seems like most people would prefer to give Nudists a rest after we kill the Lich. We can do another variant like monster skill bars instead, or whatever folks would like to dream up. So as we're polishing off Prophecies, I'd like to encourage folks to get those creative juices flowing and post some ideas, preferably in sufficient detail that we can formalize what we're going to do in time to jump right in once Nudists finishes up. That probably gives us 3 weeks, which ought to be plenty of time.

What say you?

I say, first finish off Nudists then think about the rest. This variant will probably be the only game ever to benefit from the Leah Stone fix...
Also Zed please make your next post big and very clever because it will be your 1,000th on these boards. :2dance:

Congratulations for THK!
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star." Kong Fuzi
My English has to improve. A lot.

Big thanks to everyone (including Temba, who we now own) for finally making this work! We had a number of mistakes and some (still) sub-optimal build choices, but despite that we managed to recover from bad situations and finally defeat this mission. It's still all so surreal to me.

I sense the Masochist in Zed is disappointed that we are just 3 much easier missions away from finishing up. To placate him, I just had the thought that we could do the Titan quests as well. They are a part of the prophecies story, are all about "saving the realm", and DNKP -> Titan Source would be an epically challenging (but spectral-free) conclusion. I remember us having alot of coop fun with those quests back when they were "hard" and this would be a way to re-live that.

The only trick here is actually having at least one character who hasn't done these quests involved, but I can bring one myself and I'm sure there are others as well.

A week or two off after finishing, or else doing other random challenges or mini-variants, is probably better in any event, while people collect their thoughts on a new variant.

A huge Congrats and a RB BIB Award for beating THK!

[Image: gw059Bib.jpg]
(the first variant in GW)

Quote: Also Zed please make your next post big and very clever because it will be your 1,000th on these boards.

That would be a nice tradition. Mark every 500th posts with a huge post, and every 1000th posts with a master thesis. [Image: twirl.gif]

KoP

FoxBat Wrote:The only trick here is actually having at least one character who hasn't done these quests involved, but I can bring one myself and I'm sure there are others as well.

Should it be necessary, my Ele has not done the Titan quests..........I can bring her instead of my Ranger.........

How ironic - Zed's at 999 posts, and I'm a 9...........big footsteps to fill?

Courin Wrote:How ironic - Zed's at 999 posts, and I'm a 9...........big footsteps to fill?

No, just post nonsense like me. jive
If you believe everything you read, better not read.

FoxBat Wrote:The only trick here is actually having at least one character who hasn't done these quests involved, but I can bring one myself and I'm sure there are others as well.
No problem at all - Arty hasn't gotten any further than the Nudist team has, so all the quests will be available to him. jive

Well it's clear we can do it - was sorta asking if we wanted to do it. tongue I'm for personally.