As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Tatan, CFCJester and Nakor try their hand at Mansu of India...

Our second city will be better than we thought...
[Image: pb8t37.jpg]
Might need to name this city "Crabs Galore". lol Still no religion yet so we start teching Polytheism next turn. The demos should be interesting again once Crabs Galore founded. Expect a demo screenshot. smile

@ Nakor : we can promote the scout before ending turn if you like. I don't think we need to, but do so if you think we should. Combat 1 would get us closer to a super-medic so that would be my preference. The city is safe regardless, although it would be nice to keep the scout alive.
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

Let's promote the scout next turn. Just ended turn and forgot to do so.

I think our second city can become a pretty good GP farm!

(November 29th, 2012, 01:28)Nakor Wrote: I think our second city can become a pretty good GP farm!
That was my thought exactly. Pretty happy we found an extra clam for Clams Galore. smile

Edit: Weird, game is working now...maybe internet connectivity problem? Dunno.
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

Scout found more crabs...what's up with all the crabs?
[Image: pb8t38.jpg]
Demos and such...
[Image: pb8t38c.jpg]
[Image: pb8t38a.jpg]
Not that bad of a score considering we have such a low pop. Hope we snag Hinduism although we will have a pretty good GNP to secure Judaism if we don't. No religions have been founded yet...
[Image: pb8t38b.jpg]

So, as you all have noticed, we've settled our second city (finally). Guess we're the last to a second city, but we have 2 workers and are planning on a Great Lighthouse and lots of coastal cities.
Since we're a bit isolated, the need to expand fast and claim land is a bit less. We still need to expand to the north pretty quick to make sure no other civs get on our island AND take a look at all those small islands around.
And we are going to need better defense then warriors.

So, after our Religious run, we'll probably tech towards Hunting to connect Sheep and then either Archery or Animal Husbandry and Pottery for sure to get financial cottages up and running.

We're in the far south...
[Image: pb8t39.jpg]
Scout to move up north to fogbust or fogbust east? Really need to start thinking about where our next city should go. East would be closer but honestly I think north first seems the better route. Need to start testing the quickest way to get Clams Galore up and running as a worker/settler pump...want to have options ready for if we get religion and if we don't.

Moved the scout north to a hill. He can heal for 1t and then fogbust.

I'd like to know where horses are before deciding where to settle.

T41 demos...
[Image: pb8t41.jpg]
No religions founded just yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

@ Nakor : Assuming we get Hinduism, Hunting then AH should be fine. FoF will be at happy cap anyway (so granary not a priority) once GLH finishes. Crabs Galore can wait for a granary as well...a settler whip into granary (with 20H chop) would be more efficient.

T44 demos...
[Image: pb8t42.jpg]

Let's keep our fingers crossed... just 3 more turns...

I did some thinking... our third city should be a coastal production city to get a zillion WB's and military out fast...

Techwise, Hunting - AH - Pottery (if we get a religion and maybe even if we don't get a religion).
Feels strange not to get those financial cottages down as fast as possible, but financial is a bit nerfed...