As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I left my password as an in-game sign for Gaspar, as he said he's not reading any threads...

It is also in my spoiler thread. Perhaps I'll just PM it to Gaspar as well? Guess so.

I'm also fine with anyone else (I think most of RB either are skilled enough or know that they are not) playing for me rather than just let it roll. I've got some C's up, so no cities should be going in a wrong place next 15 turns.

I'll also post a "please pause until X" when I'm unable to play.

And a great thanks to Gaspar and Commodore for helping keeping the show on the round.

I'm okay rolling turn after 6h pause rather than 12 (when no msg. is sent about missing a turn...)
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

(May 31st, 2014, 05:09)Molach Wrote: I left my password as an in-game sign for Gaspar, as he said he's not reading any threads...

Does that work? One needs the password to be able to log in and see the sign...

(May 31st, 2014, 10:23)T-hawk Wrote:
(May 31st, 2014, 05:09)Molach Wrote: I left my password as an in-game sign for Gaspar, as he said he's not reading any threads...

Does that work? One needs the password to be able to log in and see the sign...

It's what passes as humour in Norway.
I have to run.

I'm not sure if I was unclear - I'm retiring from my position here after this next turn for Qg's civ. I'll leave the thread as its got the passwords I've collected so far if you decide you want someone else to have the gig.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

(May 31st, 2014, 11:32)Gaspar Wrote: I'm not sure if I was unclear - I'm retiring from my position here after this next turn for Qg's civ. I'll leave the thread as its got the passwords I've collected so far if you decide you want someone else to have the gig.

That's a shame, but understandable. Thanks for helping Qgqqqqq, at least.
I have to run.

Regarding 24/7 internet, one ought to remember that some of us live in third world countries... Sometimes the vines I use to get to work aren't working (they snap really easy), sometimes the crank in my PC brakes and I can't power my internet until the mechanic arrives (it takes a long time when said vines are snapped). cry

neenerneener

Someone just used Sacrificial Pact on Gasparaxxus... scared

Thanks Gaspar for doing this. smile
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I'm gone. I played T60, Catwalk is on the clock for the next week and change. If for any reason he is unable to get to a turn, my password is in my first post as well as a current micro plan and some details are in my thread.

Thanks for looking after my civ while I'm gone, Catwalk.

Out.

(May 31st, 2014, 11:32)Gaspar Wrote: I'm not sure if I was unclear - I'm retiring from my position here after this next turn for Qg's civ. I'll leave the thread as its got the passwords I've collected so far if you decide you want someone else to have the gig.

Aw, don't be like that Gaspar - it was only AT being an ungrateful idiot, thirty two other people would love you to play...