As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New / Returning Players PB Game

Sorry for the hold up. Don't feel comfortable making a decision, so going to ask Miro.

Figured out a better alternative but will leave 51 for Miro.

I hope everything turns out well for Miro.

(August 14th, 2024, 05:21)xist10 Wrote: I hope everything turns out well for Miro.

If Miro don't play, can we pause the game ? - Or maybe extend the timer, when you don't want to pause.
I really think RL has priority.

I won't do that, I will be asleep in 1h.

(August 14th, 2024, 16:42)xist10 Wrote: If Miro don't play, can we pause the game ? - Or maybe extend the timer, when you don't want to pause.

I agree. No problem for waiting.

(August 14th, 2024, 16:42)xist10 Wrote: If Miro don't play, can we pause the game ? - Or maybe extend the timer, when you don't want to pause.

Fine with me.

Oh, I didn't realize the timer could be extended! Well, 99% chance a barb doesn't wreak havoc next turn from a small misplay (Mjmd, I didn't move one of the Warriors where you mentioned, sorry, I'm tired!), so I'm happy moving forward.

Thanks for being considerate everyone. We got a big win today and we're staying optimistic for the future.

I'm trying to log in to the game, but on the connect screen, after "Contacting established peer Gira" I get "unable to connect, Gira's got his firewall misconfigured" or similar.

(August 18th, 2024, 16:51)ricketyclik Wrote: I'm trying to log in to the game, but on the connect screen, after "Contacting established peer Gira" I get unable to connect, Gira's got his firewall misconfigured" or similar.

Yes, I saw it.  I just logged off.  I don't know why, but it does not surprise me because I get some errors messages when I log in, and sometimes I can not log in with the normal internet connection and I do can when I use a VPN connection.

Remind me on Thursday evening and I could try to find possible errors. Errors messages when you long in is not good - if you don't know why.
But as long as you can log in, this is not very important.