As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Dwarf Fortress Succession Game

I also wanna be a woodcutter!
"my big strength in this game is that I'm in my sheltered little corner of the map where Sandover can't reach me"
-scooter

Any update on your goals for this year?

The two things that occur to me are whipping our military into proper shape, and building a hospital

Did I ever get a dwarf?

Jkaen Wrote:Any update on your goals for this year?

The two things that occur to me are whipping our military into proper shape, and building a hospital

I'm currently working on improving fortress efficiency and security. I'm aiming to have some proper training rooms set up for the military by the end of the summer.

And I'm really hoping the military will put some pants on soon. They're currently running around wearing nothing but leather cloaks and horned helmets. yikes

Don't know about the goblins, but i'd find that scary!

The game is progressing, but slowly. My framerate is painfully slow. frown

(But I least I got our military to put some pants on. )

How is the game going?

About as well as my game is going it seems minus the frequent dying.
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

Jkaen Wrote:How is the game going?

Very slowly. I'll try to get a least a few more months played and the save uploaded this weekend.

Given the painfully slow framerate that I'm getting I think this will have to be my only round unfortunately. 5x5 embarks are more than my arthritic computer can comfortably handle.

Quickish update: We're swimming in food and the move underground is virtually complete. Roof over the courtyard should be finished soon. We still need some nobles quarters and some plumbing run, but we don't have any nobles yet so not a huge deal. We now have a proper Legendary dining hall to help with happyness.

Fair enough, I guess following games should we have any need to be 4x4 then.

Hadn't thought to roof the courtyard, I was going to leave it open tbh.

Looking forward to seeing the effect of your work