As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 41 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Crashed out of the game there; don't think there is server damage. I'm done.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Rusten, can you pause for Donovan after you play? He missed his usual window.

I will, np.

Thanks guys,

Sorry for this -- Had to pull a near all-nighter to catch some things up at work. I'll try to play a bit sooner than my usual window if I can.

I'll be travelling for work tomorrow and at a hotel through Sunday. I'll have wifi but I'm likely to miss my playing window until around this time tomorrow. The last time I tried to pawn off playing duties on Xenu he balked so I'm not optimistic I can compel him to do it this time either so I'll probably end up delaying the game again. Apologies in advance.

Donovan, do we need sub help?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

I'm going to be tight with playing windows through Sunday and the turn not being up now means I may not get to it until this time tomorrow unless I play after work duties end tonight around 11p. DZ, do you have an idea of when you'll be able to roll the turn? I want to be mindful of remaining turn splits with my limited availability.

Hey all, turn has rolled here.  I'll try to get back to a regular routine here, though I'm coming off two 18-hour days.  coffee  coffee  coffee  coffee

Paused the game for myself. I'll play in about 3 hours.

But maybe we need to wait for Donovan anyway.

Sorry in advance if I'm a little slow to play this week. I'll be back home from travelling friday evening, after which my playing schedule is a lot more flexible.