As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Welcome!

You don't need to buy CoM 2 on Steam, it's also on GoG and the Slitherine store. As for the problems you noted:

- Armorer's Guilds and Fantastic Stables were turn locked since Seravy thought people could abuse buying their way to the units made by them to rush down their opponents.
- Wizard's Guilds only produce Magicians for races that have them. Klackons and Lizardmen don't.

As for a discord, this is a decent place to visit: https://discord.gg/jpRrJWyNgY

Hello, I would like to post a mod for "Master of Magic for Windows" (Or "Caster of Magic for Windows" if you prefer.) But I don't know how to start a new thread. Can anyone help me?

(May 10th, 2024, 20:31)WingsofMemory Wrote: Hello, I would like to post a mod for "Master of Magic for Windows" (Or "Caster of Magic for Windows" if you prefer.) But I don't know how to start a new thread. Can anyone help me?

You should see a Post Thread button on the right side both above and below the thread list section. You may not have seen it before though as we do have some minor limitations to prevent spammers from joining and immediately creating threads. You should be clear of that now.

(May 10th, 2024, 22:31)scooter Wrote:
(May 10th, 2024, 20:31)WingsofMemory Wrote: Hello, I would like to post a mod for "Master of Magic for Windows" (Or "Caster of Magic for Windows" if you prefer.) But I don't know how to start a new thread. Can anyone help me?

You should see a Post Thread button on the right side both above and below the thread list section. You may not have seen it before though as we do have some minor limitations to prevent spammers from joining and immediately creating threads. You should be clear of that now.

Thank you very much, I see it now. I will post a thread in the Caster of Magic II section since I think that's the correct one for the mod.

Sorry to bother you again, but how do I upload an attachment? I just want to add a .rar file that can be downloaded to the post. Or should I put the address to the ModDB page in the post?