As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic II Bug Reports!

I see. When is the next update planned to release?

I sent it in today so probably in 1-3 weeks.

(November 23rd, 2021, 13:15)Seravy Wrote: 1. Confirmed. This should be fixed in the next update.
2. Confirmed, there were two hardcoded checks for spell id an immunity and one of them was still there. This should be fixed in the next update.
3. Same as 1.
4. It's a hardcoded effect. Modding end-of-turn effects is not supported currently.
Spell of Mastery  : Confirmed, defeated wizards still counted towards SoM blocking the victory condition. This should be fixed in the next update.

Moving Floating Island to a different realm is currently not possible.

Thank you for reply.

(November 23rd, 2021, 22:35)Seravy Wrote: I sent it in today so probably in 1-3 weeks.

Can you change the first page of the topic "Changelog for future versions" to see how changes you made?

I would write script for created unit to enchant many of unit enchantment permanently which would not generate upkeep (such as sanctify) but I could not do the same with discipline, I only success in enchant on unit upon create with OL version (pay upkeep) but not permanent version, why?

Spell Charge Menu not entirely working. The last spell listed at the bottom of the spell charge menu cannot be added to the item. I though it was a bug with "Confusion" specifically, but I started another game and chose additional "chargeable spells", so the starting menu grew and Psionic Blast move to the last spot on the menu, whereupon confusion could be added and (you guessed it) psionic blast could not.

Ver 1.3 hard lock / crash bug: If a hero (Torin, if that matters) exceeds 60 hp, game fatal exception crashes. Was provably avoidable by trading away his +hp gear and cancelling Lionheart and Endurance the turn before Demigod promotion. Obviously an edge case with Constitution*, all +hp gear, etc, but seems like the game shouldn't hard crash in that circumstance. Yes, it is was glorious, although a stack of Djinns (or any ranged high tier Supernaturals) would still eat him for lunch solo.

I thought you addressed high stat hero bug already, but maybe Torin is an exceptional case?

(November 28th, 2021, 04:02)Intaka Wrote: Ver 1.3 hard lock / crash bug: If a hero (Torin, if that matters) exceeds 60 hp, game fatal exception crashes. Was provably avoidable by trading away his +hp gear and cancelling Lionheart and Endurance the turn before Demigod promotion. Obviously an edge case with Constitution*, all +hp gear, etc, but seems like the game shouldn't hard crash in that circumstance. Yes, it is was glorious, although a stack of Djinns (or any ranged high tier Supernaturals) would still eat him for lunch solo.

Is there a save file for that?
I don't think there is anything special about 60 HP and yes, I think I already fixed the overflow from high stats in AI unit rating calculations.

It seems like the AI doesn't respect building restrictions on races properly, I ran into a Halfling town that had an Armorer's Guild and War College built in it even though that is impossible for the player to do, either in base CoM or in my mod.