As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM29 Greens Tech Thread

The tracker script is still wrong but the save has been sent on.

It may be with us a few more hours guys, my copy of civ is being weird so I am reinstalling and I'm not sure whether Catwalk is currently around.
Sorry for the delay.

Looks like the tracker is down. I'll PM Darrell about it. Slowwalk, if you guys send on the save in the meantime please post it here.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I sent the save on to the tracker at 14:35. Sian, if it hasn't come through let me know and I'll email it to you directly.

not interely sure why but when i opened the save, somehow i had Slowwalks ...

replay retry?

I've replayed and resent to Sian, my computer (civilisation especially) has been behaving rather strangely the last couple of days, seems to be due to a virus that keeps marking my files as 'hidden' and confusing everything. I think I've removed the virus (scanning software found one anyway), and have corrected the problem so hopefully there wont be any future difficulties.

Sian Wrote:not interely sure why but when i opened the save, somehow i had Slowwalks ...

replay retry?

You didn't see the army they had marching toward you, did you? Oops, that was supposed to be a secret! shhh lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Sorry guys, I had Boldly play the save for me and when he sent it back to me for submission to the tracker I forgot and sat on the save for a few hours. Looks like we only get in four turns today. lol

Nice pace, everyone gets a +1 diplo modifier!thumbsup

Guys, I just wanted to say I really appreciate the pace the game has now. Everyone is doing a good job getting turns played and turned around for the next guy, and it is really making it enjoyable. thumbsup

I've been having to pick up a little slack for Xenu this week, as he has some transitional stuff coming up, and I've been helping my wife prepare for a job interview, so you've been waiting on us for the save a bit more than usual. I'll try to keep things going as much as I can. Having said that, I have some of my wife's family in town for a surprise party for her this weekend shhh so I may not have much time with all the in-laws milling around. If Xenu is likewise occupied, please be patient with us and I'll resume normal-ish play after the weekend.

Again, thanks for keeping this game fun for me! jive

--Boldly

I echo Boldly's statement on the turn pace, it's been awesome.

Don't worry about this weekend, real life happens. Thanks for letting us know smile