As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM29 Greens Tech Thread

Now, what's this here thing about a tracker I hear about? smile Anyone know how to set one up? And thanks for making this thread Sian. Please add our e-mail addresses to the top post when you have a minute.

Would an admin mind editing Slowwalk's thread title to add SPOILER at the front? Thanks!

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I am Ruki_Motomiya@Hotmail.com

Spoiler thread will be up once I finish gathering my pretty pictures for my opening post's introduction.

Kuro, you have mail (just one I hope).

I tried to use the in game method of sending through Gmail, does that work? I ended up crashing civ when it tried to send the file. I manually emailed the save as an attachment through Gmail. How are you guys sending the save?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

spacetyrantxenu Wrote:Kuro, you have mail (just one I hope).

I tried to use the in game method of sending through Gmail, does that work? I ended up crashing civ when it tried to send the file. I manually emailed the save as an attachment through Gmail. How are you guys sending the save?

I attach it to an E-Mail, then send it to the next player and/or to the Tracker.

I never got the in-game thing to work.

Playing now. Might be a bit since turn 1 takes a lot of thinking.

Turn played and sent to Team Kitty.

given that team kitty have posted in their thread (got Rego to check saying that it was an update) and i still haven't gotten the save as next in line i got two scenairos ... either they forgot to send it, or they misspelled my address

nonetheless a retry would be good

Sorry for the delay guys, Catwalk sent it on this morning but I guess he mistyped the email or something. I've sent on the save to Sian now (happily Catwalks update gave detailed scouting info so I knew where to move).

On the save sending note, would you guys mind sending any saves/diplo info along to both me and catwalk. We've got a first come/ first served agreement and I'd like to get their first at some point:neenernee
My address is davidedgar360@gmail.com

to make it easier for you guys then i'd suggest making a dummy account on Gmail (or somewhere), which you share pass for so you aren't getting into a situation where you both happens to play at the same time sending the save twice (one each) or something alike

Uh oh, really sorry everybody. Does anyone know how to set up a tracker? We're using it in PBEM25g, it's easy to use and a great help.