As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

5 Player Themed Pitboss: Signup Thread

The timer displayed by PBSPY seems to still be fluctuating, but the in-game time seems paused as it should be.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

Thanks Magic. Had something in the morning and it took longer than expected.

I'm travelling and will be away for the next three weeks. Should be able to play the turns on time and don't expect to need pausing but may be slower than usual.

Good news! The PBSpy issues appear to be resolved. I don't recommend misclicking, but it appears to be recoverable now. (This is why there's a random pause/unpause on PBSpy - me testing the PBSpy admin.)

(August 5th, 2024, 19:16)scooter Wrote: Good news! The PBSpy issues appear to be resolved. I don't recommend misclicking, but it appears to be recoverable now. (This is why there's a random pause/unpause on PBSpy - me testing the PBSpy admin.)

That is some amazing news.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Game paused for thrawn and Gavagai.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

Would this be a good time to test admin ability to extend the timer rather than pause?

(August 8th, 2024, 11:33)Dreylin Wrote: Would this be a good time to test admin ability to extend the timer rather than pause?
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Can someone pause or add time for superdeath? I can't since it's Gav's half now.

(August 11th, 2024, 14:18)thrawn Wrote: Can someone pause or add time for superdeath? I can't since it's Gav's half now.

thx, luckily i got to it.. i was up late last night at a buddies place, then came home and slept a long time. Ill try and either extend, or get to it faster in the future :D
-Old Harry. PB48.