As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Wargroove Game Organization Thread

GG bob.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

(April 15th, 2019, 18:04)superdeath Wrote:
(April 15th, 2019, 16:00)Nelphine Wrote: I have to say I've nEver heard of this whole genre of games, but I love reading the fog of war reports. Quite awesome.

We like to entertain smile

Why not join a game?

I don't own the game tongue but reading the different views on FoW games is awesome

/nudge buy it #ONEOFUS
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I'm officially resigning from WG3--unless scooter really wants to keep playing it out (maybe he has ten Dragons in the fog or something) that should give it to superdeath smile

Alright, I've gone ahead and created a FoW game for the map I posted earlier here. Code is GJQEN7 (note- the "N" may actually be an "M").

(April 21st, 2019, 16:41)Cheater Hater Wrote: I'm officially resigning from WG3--unless scooter really wants to keep playing it out (maybe he has ten Dragons in the fog or something) that should give it to superdeath smile

GG. If possible ( providing you continue to play in more wargroove games here ) can you make seperate threads? Having it all in one, makes it hard to comment on your threads before it becomes current-game spoilers. cool 

I was frankly, surprised by the lack of trebs from any of you guys... They are super useful in FoW maps. hammer
-Old Harry. PB48.

(April 21st, 2019, 17:04)Bobchillingworth Wrote: Alright, I've gone ahead and created a FoW game for the map I posted earlier here.  Code is GJQEN7 (note- the "N" may actually be an "M").

Map looks like alot of fun, do you know if it is balanced for 2nd/3rd/4th? ( i joined btw )
-Old Harry. PB48.

It looks like P3 & P4 get extra Infantry to compensate for FTA. Note that, while property counts are mirrored, players 1 and 2 have different starts from 3 and 4; I was drawn to the map because it will force some interesting choices from Turn 1.

(April 21st, 2019, 16:41)Cheater Hater Wrote: I'm officially resigning from WG3--unless scooter really wants to keep playing it out (maybe he has ten Dragons in the fog or something) that should give it to superdeath smile

Missed this - yep, I'm good with the concession obviously. I'm just happy to have made it to the end.

Yeah, I can start using separate threads--I just didn't want to clutter the main Gaming Table before we got a sub-forum (though to be fair, I'm normally playing one game at a time, and there isn't much to comment on for the first batch of turns normally).

When was I supposed to have enough gold to build Trebs? My income maxed out at ~10k a turn after I had driven far into the center. In addition, the first major threat I saw was a Dragon, so a Treb certainly isn't going to help me with that. Seriously, how the heck did you get enough gold to build all those big units--did you just skip the majority of your builds?