As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic Release thread : latest version 6.06!

Playing the (older) version v5.58 so some of these bugs may have already been fixed (but I didn't see them in the change list).

Healing and regen not working in combat on my hero (health doesn't increase). Regen works ok after the battle.
When your have had buildings destroyed it won't let me change what it wants to rebuild (I wanted to do city walls first, but it insisted on another building. I think it was the library).

Uploaded as 5.6b, hope that helps.

(June 9th, 2019, 07:24)MrBiscuits Wrote: Playing the (older) version v5.58 so some of these bugs may have already been fixed (but I didn't see them in the change list).

Healing and regen not working in combat on my hero (health doesn't increase). Regen works ok after the battle.
When your have had buildings destroyed it won't let me change what it wants to rebuild (I wanted to do city walls first, but it insisted on another building. I think it was the library).

Healing : Are you 100% sure the hero wasn't dealt irrecoverable damage? (Crack's Call, Wrack, etc)

Buildings : Turn "Rebuild All" option off. If you don't, it'll automatically put all destroyed buildings into your building queue. Alternately, you can use the "Clear" button to empty your queue before attempting to build something other than the destroyed building(s).

Cool - I can confirm the building prompt issue is resolved -- thank you! (also the version number is updated : )

(June 9th, 2019, 06:52)Seravy Wrote: Uploaded again, now it should really work. It was skipping human controlled cities when it was intended to skip the exact opposite, non-human controlled ones.

The building prompts are back, thank you!  I'll keep an eye out for other issues.  Think I'll play a death-heavy position and see how the new Nightstalkers work.

(June 9th, 2019, 07:27)Seravy Wrote:
(June 9th, 2019, 07:24)MrBiscuits Wrote: Playing the (older) version v5.58 so some of these bugs may have already been fixed (but I didn't see them in the change list).

Healing : Are you 100% sure the hero wasn't dealt irrecoverable damage? (Crack's Call, Wrack, etc)

Buildings : Turn "Rebuild All" option off. If you don't, it'll automatically put all destroyed buildings into your building queue. Alternately, you can use the "Clear" button to empty your queue before attempting to build something other than the destroyed building(s).

Healing: Good question, I didn't notice, but it is possible because I was fighting a death wizard. He doesn't have many spells, but has Wave of Despair which I've just checked does irrecoverable damage, so it was probably that.

Buildings: That makes sense thanks.

Runemaster info says it gives +100% to research of arcane spells but it actualy gives only +50%.

Fixed and reuploaded.

Death wizards seem to be able to turn everything undead from nodes. Rjak has only just got wraiths, but he's already conquered all the Myrror nodes and has loads of colossus, unicorns, lizards, spiders etc. wandering around. In fact his only dangerous units are undead units from nodes. 

Colossus would destroy wraiths in normal combat.

New game with Klackons and I can't seem to build the Armourer's Guild. I've built the fighters guild and stables.
Playing on the latest 56b.