As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS - PBEM29] spacetyrantxenu - Mao of Babylon

Between the trade routes and Sian's comments about failgold, I'm thinking it is time to draw the noose down on his economy. Close borders with him ASAP, and we'll pressure the others to do the same.

We need to convince Dazed that this is the best thing for him to do. Certainly it is best for us, we just need to convince him it is in his interest as well. As soon as the war penalty ends for Team Kitties, Sian will be the big winner again.

Interesting analysis, good job! thumbsup

Oh, and this is for going all TL;DR after your initial TL;DR

[Image: 1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg]
lol

T87 - The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy. Mao is pleased.

We'll be revolting into Bureaucracy and Organized Religion this turn. That will be a 1 turn revolt. What is the city limit for 1 turn revolts on a small map, quick speed? We may need to know that later on.

A few worker moves, John McCain is founded. We'll get a Hindu down here to help with borders soon. Right now I have two workers farming the rice. I forgot I had the bowmen queued to move to this city from last turn and he missed following the road that a worker finished, so he'll be here next turn to join the C1 axe and unpromoted spear.

Jon Huntsman is 1 GPP short of producing the GS for Newt's academy so that will happen next turn. No RNG games, this one is 100% guaranteed. I think we should save gold until the academy is built in Newt so that we get the academy science bonus on all the gold we're saving. I've parked research on Priesthood because it's a double arrow prerequisite. When we're ready to turn on research we'll go 100% to finish off Priesthood and dump a lot of bonus beakers into Metal Casting.

We'll have to change city builds next turn, we're still on wealth several places because it didn't make a difference to change them this turn due to the anarchy. Just don't forget that Newt has 20 hammers from a forest chop sitting in its queue unannounced while it builds wealth. Newt should build wealth until MC comes in, I think, and apply the chop to the forge.

F9 while in revolt:
[Image: T87-F9-Anarchy.JPG]

F9 after I ended turn, putting us into Bureaucracy and Organized Religion:
[Image: T87-F9-BureauOR.JPG]

Output comparison now that we're in Bureaucracy. I posted this screen last turn if anyone wants to compare them. Look at all the shiny commerce in Newt!
[Image: T87-F1.JPG]

Closeup of Newt's largess. When Newt grows next turn it will steal back the riverside grass village that Ron Paul has so dutifully incubated.
[Image: T87-NewtGingrich.JPG]

And our newest city, John McCain.
[Image: T87-JohnMcCain.JPG]

It looks like we'll have 5 cities that can grow next turn, too.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote:Between the trade routes and Sian's comments about failgold, I'm thinking it is time to draw the noose down on his economy. Close borders with him ASAP, and we'll pressure the others to do the same.

We need to convince Dazed that this is the best thing for him to do. Certainly it is best for us, we just need to convince him it is in his interest as well. As soon as the war penalty ends for Team Kitties, Sian will be the big winner again.

Interesting analysis, good job! thumbsup

Oh, and this is for going all TL;DR after your initial TL;DR

[Image: 1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg?w=d7604ae9]

lol

I think we'll tackle the OB issue next turn with Dazed. Short of declaring war on Sian I don't think we can end the 10 turn agreement early can we? And no one is going to mock me for the terrible trade route analysis? :neenernee

Oh, and your jab for the TL;DR thing would be funnier if you used a public link on that image so we could see it. lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

spacetyrantxenu Wrote:Oh, and your jab for the TL;DR thing would be funnier if you used a public link on that image so we could see it. lol

All I can say to that is...http://youtu.be/BbiPR2TXhnk

trolls trolltrolls

And, while I'm at it:

[Image: funny-captions-come-at-me-bro.jpg]

I'm glad to have you posting, Number One, and increasing the quality of reporting in this thread. rolleye

This is what our lurker(s) must be thinking by now, if we have any left. :neenernee

[Image: Why%20Spam%20Thread.jpg]

Enough with the spam. Our opponents are going to think we're war planning over here. nono

They'd need to see interested global lurkers posting too before they'd think that.

:neenernee
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Commodore Wrote:They'd need to see interested global lurkers posting too before they'd think that.

:neenernee

OK, I got your post covered in only an hour, maybe no one saw it and we've avoided alarming the conspiracy theorists! lol