As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[spoilers] Commodore rolls it lolrandom.

(August 12th, 2024, 21:14)scooter Wrote: You thinking of chopping every single wonder in the game or mass lumbermills? (Or whatever RtR wants you to do with forests, I did not read the changelog if it's even posted anywhere.)
Considered them both, but I think I like chopping wonders and then just going cottage-heavy, with the production zone as the very hilly/dry side areas.
(August 13th, 2024, 04:35)xist10 Wrote: You can see resources with fog gazing ?
Nope, but you can see if a tile is forested or not, and food resources in this script don't spawn with forest (unless deer, which are farther south). Horses and copper and iron all can be forested, but there's a dearth of food in that area from the looks of things.

Meanwhile, I found...FIRST METAL LUXURY:

Up to EIGHT grains that can benefit from terraces, what the hell.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

New neighbor, hullo Yuri.
[Image: u8hkjX0.jpg]
Our three colors are terrible to be next to each other...

(August 15th, 2024, 08:22)Commodore Wrote: Our three colors are terrible to be next to each other...

There is a solution to that problem. hammer.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

(August 11th, 2024, 13:55)Commodore Wrote: This is kind of weird with how many rivers I have, but we're looking at FOUR agriculture resources scouted so far that can use terrace fresh water.
(August 13th, 2024, 07:52)Commodore Wrote: Up to EIGHT grains that can benefit from terraces, what the hell.

I'm actually very happy to see the terrace bonus being useful for once,

(August 15th, 2024, 08:22)Commodore Wrote: Our three colors are terrible to be next to each other...

The only admin for this game is Zulan, but that can be fixed...
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

(August 15th, 2024, 11:10)Tarkeel Wrote: The only admin for this game is Zulan, but that can be fixed...
Can we? If I could have a nice dark green that would be wonderful.

(August 15th, 2024, 16:56)Commodore Wrote:
(August 15th, 2024, 11:10)Tarkeel Wrote: The only admin for this game is Zulan, but that can be fixed...
Can we? If I could have a nice dark green that would be wonderful.

I asked him to add some of us as admin as I think he forgot. So this should be fine once he does.

Is something broken in the RNG? I have never seen this many scout results.
[Image: o66Cjtq.jpg]

Won't complain about the resultant map knowledge. Other people have build third cities at this point, but I've been maxing out workers, I could use a lot more. Look at all this forest, gotta get it settled before the nightmare axe spawns.
[Image: LL5DZgX.jpg]

Scooter and Yuri beat me to the 3-city club...
[Image: NbX8Nmb.jpg]
[Image: lu6Ygde.jpg]
...so I decided to not join it at all.
[Image: YNWhLL1.jpg]

I chopped one of those settlers in 1t, by the way.

Here's a fun exercise, dotmap this:

Now we're caught up, and Hinduism is the best-spread religion in the world. Ridiculous start, now I'm tossing out two MORE workers to bring me up to seven as I hurtle towards more cities. 

Natural spreads? Any plans for the axes?
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.