As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

HumbleBrag Thread

What to do as support when your dps keep getting killed

[Image: sona.jpg]

uberfish Wrote:What to do as support when your dps keep getting killed

Huh, never thought about the benefits of Trinity Force on Sona. 'Cause let's face it, her AP ratios stink.

Woohoo hit 1600 for the first time. Been running ranged ad/support duo q with a number of people. When you play one role this game is so mechanical and easy. Don't worry I will be back with the 1400 baddies in no time. Thanks Sunrise, Mookie, Astax, and Earthstrike for your beastly support.

[Image: 1600-1.png]

uberfish Wrote:What to do as support when your dps keep getting killed

*snip*

Sunfire Cape on Ashe hurts my eyes. lol

Also, gratz to Metallian. ^_^

Deceptus Wrote:Sunfire Cape on Ashe hurts my eyes. lol

Oi! Sunfire on Ashe was fine. I should have bought Randuin's, but only realised this once I'd bought the giant's belt. They were doing all physical, and I needed health. :neenernee

v8mark Wrote:Oi! Sunfire on Ashe was fine. I should have bought Randuin's, but only realised this once I'd bought the giant's belt. They were doing all physical, and I needed health. :neenernee

Hm, what are the canonical survival items for ADs? I know for magic it's Banshees, but I've never really had an issue of too much physical damage.

spellman Wrote:Hm, what are the canonical survival items for ADs? I know for magic and CC it's Quicksilver Sash, but I've never really had an issue of too much physical damage.

There's also Guardian Angel.

spellman Wrote:Hm, what are the canonical survival items for ADs?

Depends on the level of play, above 1200-1300 ELO you get GA or something to that effect, lower than that and its MOAR Bloodthirsters and Phantom Dancers. lol
"We are open to all opinions as long as they are the same as ours."

Quick Silver Sash for survival in most games, when they have hard cc like skarner, ww, cass. You just have to position yourself well with ranged ad. My positioning is ok, however I rely on op champs like Graves that have escapes.

I got a pentakill during Sullla Youtube Night with Warwick. YoungDiva was so jelly. It was my first pentakill where I got to hear the announcer exclaim about it. My other one or two, I didn't get to hear it because it said "Ace" instead.

"There is no wealth like knowledge. No poverty like ignorance."