As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic Release thread : latest version 6.06!

Yeah, AI not being deterministic is a good thing. But I also observed it is most 4X TBS that save files do not hold the full game state. For example, the AIs play different if I just play on after many turns or if I have a fresh load of the last turn. I can attach an even earlier turn and hope AI falls into the same line of thinking. Another idea is to leave the wall open on the far side and hope that the AIs will move towards even using illegal move.

I have this one in my todo list but I forgot to save the link to the post and can't find it. If anyone remembers where it was reported, please let me know, thanks!

Quote:BUG : Save4.gam, units with move left but already unable to move due to battle get autoselected

Remind me please, what are all the ways to heal undead? the spell herb mastery the very rare nature realm spell can do it? right? as well as regeneration or life steal (if the undead unit has those).

Are there any others? do any healing spells like nature's cure function on undead?

Nature's Cures works as far as I remember. Life spells don't, except maybe Exaltation (which doesn't heal but adds new hit points).

If they can cast spell they can cast Life Drain and Syphon Life. That is permanent up to their max HP.

Seravy Wrote:Nature's Cures works as far as I remember. Life spells don't, except maybe Exaltation (which doesn't heal but adds new hit points).

To clarify I wrote my post after reading the in-game description of nature's cures which specifically says it does not work on (creatures of death). Which I took to mean undead, but might instead mean death school fantastic creatures? Although I didn't think death school fantastic creatures had any healing limitations?

If nature's cures is supposed to work on everyone then it's a tooltip bug when you right click the name of the spell during character creation that I just noticed in 6.0.5

It's probably outdated help text...or I remember the spell's effect wrong. Can someone test casting it on some undead?

very minor typo in the instruction manual:

http://seravy.x10.mx/CasterofMagic/CASTEROFMAGIC.HTML

"+1 Health, -1 Magic resistance, Water movement."

This sentence CORRECTLY appears for lizardmen, and INCORRECTLY appears for nomads.

Thanks, fixed.

(November 8th, 2020, 22:27)Seravy Wrote: Thanks, fixed.

Same error. Also Nomad's. Literally the previous line.

"
Spearmen, Swordsmen, Catapult, Magician, Trireme, Galley, Warship
"

Nomad's as far as I know cannot build warships because they cannot build maritime guilds.