As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Heroes and abilities

(April 25th, 2020, 19:11)Seravy Wrote: [..]You can further improve the chances by having less non-Arcane uncommons available, so picking 3 double cost retorts, 5 Life books, and Artificer is probably the most effective overall.

Thank You! It worked nicely. I got the spell on the third try. :D

HERO: THE BEAST!!!

I don't remember this hero being in the vanilla game. Also the wizards now greet me with fantastic-amazing new messages, which I also don't remember that it was written this good in the vanilla, were these things changed?

Anyway, thank you for the hero: The Beast!! He is amazing. In one of my earlier campaigns, I encountered him and was chasing him with three of my heroes, but he was too strong and he did super-fun stuff in battle, mainly healing himself of the damage I used all my resources to cause on him. But he always fled, which I liked and I couldn't hurt him with my low level heroes. I liked this entire situ about encountering a powerful enemy hero with the coolest name I heard in a long time!!

Whoever created The Beast, thank You! I don't recall him from vanilla ~18 years ago.. Can't wait to meet him in my current campaign!!

I searched around, didn't find the answer. How does Ravashack's Life Steal -3 work? I just killed an earth elemental with him and his ranged attack but the elemental didn't get raised after combat. Could it be that the ranged attack did damage but the elemental made a lot of its saving throws, or does it not work with ranged attacks? I hope it works with ranged attacks, otherwise it would be a useless trait on him! If it does work with ranged attacks, and a saving throw is done when damage is done, will equipment with save modifiers increase its effectiveness?

It works on ranged and melee both.
Equipment does not affect touch attacks.
At least 50% of the damage must be dealt through Life Steal to raise the unit.
Resistance roll works the same way as it would for a Life Drain spell.