As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

I am, but given that absolutely everyone is locked in on me next I'm not sure if my presence will be appreciated.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

Do you know, DP, I don't think you've even said "I am town" as all this discussion rages. Even as you presumably watch the town go off the deep end by making their plans on the assumption that we are looking for your partner.

Anyway, it must be a bit disheartening to read our posts whatever your alignment. But I always appreciate your presence.

(February 7th, 2017, 02:32)Dp101 Wrote: I am, but given that absolutely everyone is locked in on me next I'm not sure if my presence will be appreciated.

Crappy week of WW for ya, aye?
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(February 7th, 2017, 02:38)Lewwyn Wrote:
(February 7th, 2017, 02:32)Dp101 Wrote: I am, but given that absolutely everyone is locked in on me next I'm not sure if my presence will be appreciated.

Crappy week of WW for ya, aye?

More like crappy 2 weeks, I lost a couple of games last week on alternate sites.

(February 7th, 2017, 02:37)Gazglum Wrote: Do you know, DP, I don't think you've even said "I am town" as all this discussion rages. Even as you presumably watch the town go off the deep end by making their plans on the assumption that we are looking for your partner.

Anyway, it must be a bit disheartening to read our posts whatever your alignment. But I always appreciate your presence.

I don't see the utility in stating that I am town, since it isn't alignment indicative. All the theories hinging on me being scum being flung around are pretty hilarious though, given that they are all based on something that isn't certain yet.

Well the last game here you can chalk down to me and Novice more than you.

(February 7th, 2017, 02:44)Gazglum Wrote: Well the last game here you can chalk down to me and Novice more than you.

Meh. I am firmly of the opinion that every lynch is preventable, and that all lynches can be prevented by better play on the part of the lynchee.

(February 7th, 2017, 02:28)Gazglum Wrote: The quiet times before the fall.

In consistency with my post before, my preferred lynch order is now Rowain > Lewwyn > Adrien, just on who I see as most likely to be a DP partner. Anyone else around?
I'd be willing to change if I wasn't in danger, but I think we'd be on 2-2-2 if I changed : no way.

DP, would you come to Rowain?

(February 7th, 2017, 02:46)Dp101 Wrote:
(February 7th, 2017, 02:44)Gazglum Wrote: Well the last game here you can chalk down to me and Novice more than you.

Meh. I am firmly of the opinion that every lynch is preventable, and that all lynches can be prevented by better play on the part of the lynchee.

Lol, hear that Lewwyn? You suck!

Jk. I agree, DP. But sometimes its just not worth the effort of 10 hours of posts, I guess.