As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Game reloaded.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

FYI. Games appear to be down. Various reports in tech thread for tech overlords to do techy things to resolve. coffee

(July 6th, 2015, 11:40)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: All games are up again. Please check your game's civstats page to see if any turns need to be replayed. Pause for your fellow players if needed. Thanks.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Game fixed, able to connect. I'll play after work today, ~4h from now. 4:20h on the clock, dtay and I are the only ones remaining for T255.

Paused for dtay ... can't remember if he wanted us to just let it roll.

Let's give him a few hours just in case - I can wait until tomorrow for the next turn...

4 Hours left on the clock for William.

I'm fine pausing for William here, but for future turns, if someone doesn't ask for a pause and they're not OH/BGN/TBS or involved in a war with OH/BGN/TBS, can we just let it roll? We're so close to the end that nobody else seems to matter much...

I didn't pause btw, in case that wasn't clear.

Sorry for lack of communication - yeah it can just roll if I don't post anything. I've had a rough weekend in real life, this will be my last game of Civ 4.