As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Turn played, SS launched. Logged out. Logged back in to pause, went to victory condition screen and launch was an option as though no launch had occurred. Launched again (with accompanying graphics), attempted pause, logged out. Subsequent login is not connecting. On one of the login attempts, the second one, I didn't have a long load in time. Not sure if that matters but that's that.

banghead

(If I have to replay, I concede. To whomever.)

Edit: To clarify, I played the turn, then logged out, then logged back in to launch, logged out, logged back in, launch was still an option, launched (again) this time with graphics, attempted pause, logged out, unable to log back in.

I've also tried a few logins over the course of the day, no dice, but for my part just let the turn roll.

I am fine with conceding to player: Insert name here - it appears my tower of mastery plan failed because of lack of mana.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

I was just frustrated earlier. No concession. This thing is too close to the finish line to give up now.

(July 29th, 2015, 15:56)plako Wrote: 1. Ask reload from Grimace or Xenu
2. Log in + launch
3. Save immediately
4. Send save to Grimace or Xenu + ask loading with that save

This is the solution to the spaceship launch. I'll reload to BGN's save and see what happens. If you have to launch again, follow these instructions.

EDIT: Reload done to BGN's last login save. 1:33 on the clock, game appears to be paused.

Diplolocked, anyone around
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

Going to go play pb22, but if anyone unpauses will come back to this one shortly
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

i can come in and unpause, brt

unpaused

edit: repaused, but im chillin in here waiting. no need to rush, i'll be around for awhile.

(August 9th, 2015, 22:01)Grimace Wrote:
(July 29th, 2015, 15:56)plako Wrote: 1. Ask reload from Grimace or Xenu
2. Log in + launch
3. Save immediately
4. Send save to Grimace or Xenu + ask loading with that save

This is the solution to the spaceship launch. I'll reload to BGN's save and see what happens. If you have to launch again, follow these instructions.

EDIT: Reload done to BGN's last login save. 1:33 on the clock, game appears to be paused.

Yeah, you need to save as if it's a sp game before the animation completes, then forward the save to one of our glorious admins.

Quote:it appears my tower of mastery plan failed because of lack of mana.

Same here. It's like they payed no attention to resources on this map! wink

Is BGN finished or are we waiting for another reload?