As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 35 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Mardoc has graciously volunteered to be the mapmaker. jive

With that, signups are now closed. Final player list is:

1) WK + oledavy
2) Alhazard
3) Commodore
4) plako
5) mackoti
6) Nicolae Carpathia

Starting screenshots should be available sometime over the weekend.

Before then, the most pressing issue is how to deal with the extra religion. The 2 options that were proposed are to mod the religion out or kill it off with a lurker civ. The former seems to be the easiest to work with if someone is willing to provide the edited game files. El Grillo, are you willing to do so?

Additionally, we also need a lurker to randomize the player list to come up with a snakepick order.

I'd need to run some tests to make sure that the changes works with the renaissance start, but I'd be happy to help smile

EDIT: I randomized which religion to remove, and it's Taoism. Anyone have any objections to that?

(August 2nd, 2016, 21:15)El Grillo Wrote: EDIT: I randomized which religion to remove, and it's Taoism. Anyone have any objections to that?

Nope.

Cool. I ran a couple of test openings with various era starts without issues (everyone gets 1 religion 5 turns in, no error messages or graphics bugs).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7zErFF...sp=sharing

I'll try to play through a full test game this weekend, and if anyone spots any issues, please let me know.

EDIT: v2, now with global warming disabled.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7zErFF...sp=sharing

Randomized player list for snakepick (using random.org's Random Sequence Generator function), since I saw the request and had nothing better to do:

1) Commodore
2) Alhazard
3) mackoti
4) WK + oledavy
5) Nicolae Carpathia
6) plako
Civ 6 SP: Adventure One 
Civ 4 MP: PBEM74B [3/4] PBEM74D [3/4]
-Dedlurker: PB34

With 33 over now I'll lurk someone, should they wish it. Not really got the time to be a team member as such, but someone who will check in every now and again and offer plans/suggestions etc

(August 6th, 2016, 21:46)ReallyEvilMuffin Wrote: With 33 over now I'll lurk someone, should they wish it. Not really got the time to be a team member as such, but someone who will check in every now and again and offer plans/suggestions etc

Nicole was looking for a DL a while back, that would probably be your best bet.

(August 6th, 2016, 21:57)WarriorKnight Wrote:
(August 6th, 2016, 21:46)ReallyEvilMuffin Wrote: With 33 over now I'll lurk someone, should they wish it. Not really got the time to be a team member as such, but someone who will check in every now and again and offer plans/suggestions etc

Nicole was looking for a DL a while back, that would probably be your best bet.

He has no thread yet it seems, but I shall offer if he wants it. Better if it would help balance things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes please. I'll make a thread in a few hours.

(August 6th, 2016, 22:28)Nicolae Carpathia Wrote: Yes please. I'll make a thread in a few hours.

Sure, whenever you can. Weekends I do have more time to discuss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk