As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Well, I have to leave to work soon. If no one is able to unpause the game for me, the turn roll will likely be delayed by quite a bit...

I couldn't finish my turn. I know people mean well when pausing the game, but, at least for me, pauses are more trouble than help. It's no problem to pause the game when there's like 30 minutes on the clock or when you leave the game and there's only 1 player left to play. But, like now, when there's quite a bit of players left and 5 hours on the clock, there's no need to pause, in my opinion.

I can play my turn on the 24h timer, there's no need to pause for me. Of course, considering the current in-game condition, where I have a shorter window to play, sometimes it gets a bit difficult to do it on time, so I appreciate if someone pauses for me when they see I'm likely to miss a turn. But I'll most likely leave a message here if I need a pause in a specific turn.

unpaused..

edit: apparently too late
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

(October 16th, 2013, 12:01)Fintourist Wrote: unpaused..

edit: apparently too late

Yup, too late. frown

Sorry, i didn't mean an immediate pause. But i'm probably 8hrs away from playing and i'm not sure of scooter's status
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

No, no. I've just realized that you asked for a pause. I thought Azza just paused by himself, to give more time to other players. I missed your request for a pause there. Of course, since you asked for it, there's no problem in pausing. The pause just felt a bit random without knowing you asked for one. smoke

I paused the game again. Somebody needs to unpause it when Ichabod comes back from work.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

It's an 18-player game. Not unexpected huge amounts of inertia here.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Played and paused for Pindicator.

Sorry for the delay in last turn by the way. Combination of bad turn roll time and some unexpected RL-type things came up. Obviously we're rolling again, just wanted to say thanks for the patience - I don't think we delayed it too much.