As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

People are asking for some map info. We want to keep most of it hidden for you to discover, but here's a few pieces.

(June 4th, 2015, 16:41)BRickAstley Wrote: Map wrap: Toroidal
Map Type: As natural looking as possible.

Boats: will have some use.
Amount of land per player: Not very tight(PB25), but not overly spacious (PB19), somewhere at the (hopefully) sweet spot in between.

Barbarian Submarines: Over 9000

hmm.

Can the subs be loaded with either missiles or nukes? :P

Just a reminder, I gave that initial list with a 48h deadline that I would like to hit, so if you are one of the players still deliberating, I'd appreciate it if you could go ahead and have your decision in in the next ~6 hours or so. Thanks.

All of the first keep/reroll results are in, 2nd round of picks will be up momentarily.

[Image: FirstResults.jpg]

Here are the second set of picks for players who have chosen to reroll. If you're in the top part of the list with blue on the right side you're locked in so nothing left to do.

If you're in the bottom half, you have a new combo to pick from there. You can either keep that new combo, or you can choose to reroll again, If you choose to reroll, that third set that you roll will be what you will have for the game, no more rerolling at that point.

[Image: SecondPicks.jpg]

EDIT: I made a mistake with the rerolling process, gave one player a repeat of what they had earlier. Hold on....

Sorry about that everyone, I had the list prepped and double checked and still missed a duplicate.

Now have a list triplechecked and there are no duplicates. I had to just start rolling without specifying a seed cause it's actually damn hard not to get a civ duplicate with this number of players and civs left #rant.

So go, now. List is where the messed up one was above.

Reminder to ALL players: Stay out of the other players' threads. I should think that is understood by everyone, but evidently not. If you're a player in this game and the thread you're reading isn't the tech/setup thread or the PYFT thread or your own thread, you're doing something you shouldn't be doing.

STAY OUT OF OTHER PLAYERS' THREADS.

For today's guilty party consider this your only warning. Next time I'm posting a screenshot.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(August 14th, 2015, 13:54)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: Reminder to ALL players: Stay out of the other players' threads. I should think that is understood by everyone, but evidently not. If you're a player in this game and the thread you're reading isn't the tech/setup thread or the PYFT thread or your own thread, you're doing something you shouldn't be doing.

STAY OUT OF OTHER PLAYERS' THREADS.

For today's guilty party consider this your only warning. Next time I'm posting a screenshot.

For the record, if you accidentally click into someone else's thread, typical protocol here is to back right out and make a post in the tech thread stating that you accidentally clicked and then exited, to promote the honor system, and you'll be fine. But we can see if any players make a habit out of doing so, so don't try.

Can I actually have that purple as my color? mischief

If too much trouble to honor color requests in a game this size feel free to ignore, but purple is the color of emperors yo.
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

(August 14th, 2015, 14:00)dtay Wrote: Can I actually have that purple as my color? mischief

If too much trouble to honor color requests in a game this size feel free to ignore, but purple is the color of emperors yo.

Is that significantly different? I'm bad with colors.

Tell you what: If anyone wants a different color, and can get me the specific text I need to make it work in the WorldBuilder file (ex. Color=PLAYERCOLOR_DARK_INDIGO), and it doesn't conflict with any other player's colors (or barbarians), I'll honor color requests. You've got to do the legwork and get me the name for it though.

And if necessary I reserve the right to override/give you a different color if neighbors would have super similar colors.