As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

41 Vice: Commodicator/Pindore

Reading through your thread and it's just as entertaining as I was hoping!?

Looks like my phone added question mark instead of smile that was intended.

Yeah, the worst part about playing in a PB against Commodore is that you miss out on the thread during its natural progression. Great read.

I chuckled at the Reachy McReachface comment. You were not wrong.
You were spot on about keeping the trash tier barbarian city near BubbleBoy btw. If you had razed it there's a good chance we'd make a play for that island. With you already having holdings on the island we elected to play if safe and finish our astronomy beeline as we expected that you would have available/leftover horse archers to make settling there a nuisance.

Still wish i would have been able to expand towards you rusten, but commodore decided my game for me <3
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I saw this picture and figured you are winning the war and I can safely take peace smile Was a real shock for me when it triggered concession.

[Image: ZPAwgR4.png]

A question. What was happening with your war in the southern part of my continent? It looked like you were just landing 3-6 Muskets in random places and they immediately got destroyed.

Another question. Did you offer white peace to Rusten at any point of the war?

Comm newer offered peace to us

Mfg and power graphs looked much better for us though, once we would get silver online our crop would have bounced back.

That crop yield trickling down is mainly a result of drafting 3 times per turn for 15 turns. And it only cost us coastal tiles, not actual production.

(April 6th, 2019, 19:00)Hitru Wrote: Comm newer offered peace to us

Wow. He conceded without even trying the simplest possible way to resolve the situation :smile I get that you were unlikely to accept but it does not hurt to try, especially at the moment when you were also at war both with me and BGN.