As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Charriu and Zalson are fighting the honorable post count war!

Shallow is the biggest threat by far. He’s also got +6 inherent food on us, plus, presumably another 12 to 18 food. We are going to go get 2 more cities with production.

We are also running 0% science/prepping for an academy. I think we shouldn’t worry about those just yet.

However, I think a library is the wrong choice in forza; we need workers and units. That’s going to be a production city, I think, with the number of hills?

But let’s focus on taking down RFS; any more refinements or tactical considerations?
"My ancestors came here on the Magna Carta!"

www.earnestwords.com

T85 Part 2:

Siren eek Coeurva has build Stonehenge in Schilda Siren

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0206.JPG?raw=1]

That's a huge game changer on my north-western border. I'm seriously considering attacking Coeurva just now. He just whipped Schilda, so it won't grow immediately and I have the following force at hand:

4 swordsman
2 axeman
5 chariots
2 more swordsman in T86.

Unfortunately my units are a bit out of place as you can see here:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0207.JPG?raw=1]

Right now he has the following in Schilda:

1 archer with hill promotion
1 unpromoted archer
1 spearman with shock and medic.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Without the 2 extra swordsman I could be on the hill 1S of Schilda in T87. I intend to build a road 1W of the rice for this.

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I also increased the gap in power between me and Coeurva.

Buy me a coffee

And I can finish another axeman in Forza in T87.

Buy me a coffee

Yeah. That is absurdly aggressive.

www.earnestwords.com

What’s the difference in power?

www.earnestwords.com

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0208.JPG?raw=1]

He is weaker than even RFS.

Buy me a coffee

Oh and I think he did not whip Schilda. In fact did he grow Schilda at all? I could be running all my troops into an auto-raze. Why Coeurva Argh

Buy me a coffee

I believe the city won’t autoraze if it has had a border pop (rarely ever happens that borders pop without growth first, but I have a foggy memory of this being relevant in some past game)

I also agree immediate attack on Coerva. Stonehenge + Gold is a decent prize to claim, and with Stonehenge pressing culture against you that border will need huge garrisons to defend unless you take that city. Good luck!