As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Churchill of Portugal: Gallipoli Part II

OK Xenu, be committed. No reason to sit on screenshots all weekend, no one will want them on Monday:

F8 - Yeah, Plako is going to win this game if nothing changes.

F5 - Need MOAR WEAPONS

Score

GNP

MFG

Food

Power

Culture - watch Lewwyn/Bigger. I think they're going for a cultural victory. Good luck guys! (Not my job to stop them!)

Espionage - Plako is still robbing people blind.

Seuss News Network, signing off!

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

OK Columbo, One More Thing. Watch F4 and if Serdoa techs Astronomy (he is able to at any time, so if you see it vanish from "Can Research" then increase the garrison in Two Fish IMMEDIATELY. I only have 4 units there now because I have to skimp somewhere and it's my most "internal" city in the empire. But as soon as Serdoa has Astronomy it will be as exposed as every other city I have. If you have to stop the settler build and swap to LBs there and whip them in. I don't want to whip these cities hard now if I don't have to, but when it comes emergency time they'll all go down to size 1 if I have to. Just be wary, that's all.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Hey xenu, I started doing the same thing with the signs in pbem46 a while ago - one tip is to just give every unit type a two-letter code, like "Ar" for archer; that way you can note even the composition of large stacks in the little sign boxes - "12Ho, 10Ca, 8Ax, 6Ch, 4Sp, 2Ar," etc. I've found this very helpful.

That's a good idea but I don't trust myself to be consistent with it. When I overflow the character limit and really want to add more info for a particular tile I just add a sign in an adjacent tile too:

T223-1,000 zerglings-->

Or similar.

That works too!

I think with the war turns at hand, there won't be more than 3 turns this weekend.

Thanks for the detailed instructions. I'll try not to screw it up too badly.

(June 6th, 2013, 21:50)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: So BaII are you still going to sub for me over the weekend? I haven't left detailed instructions because I haven't played another turn yet...the Zulu are using the pause as a filibuster I think. They must be riding the liger and can't figure out how to get off without being eaten or something. Anyway, if they roll the turn tonight or by tomorrow morning I can play again and then leave some thoughts. You should only have to play two turns at the very most, more likely just one turn. Or zero if the Zulu never finish this turn.

I was, expect u assigned someone else rolleye but seriously I don't think it matters that much. I actually got some unexpected stuff this weekend, so it's probably better for wetbandit to do it.
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

@BaII, oops, sorry about that. I got a bit worried about making sure the turn was covered and maybe jumped the gun, but I just don't want to hold up the game since my civ is so irrelevant in this game.

@wetbandit (or BaII if you end up playing), don't worry about screwing up, you see the state I'm in. Other than being dead I couldn't be doing a lot worse. lol I obsess over this game much more than is justifiable, but it's still fun so I do. You'll be fine. thumbsup

Nooooooo, the lurkers demand blood. Kill the Zulu!

Start a long, drawn-out, revenge war with Commodore!