As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Artificier strategy

The problem with doing that is it makes it possible for a high level hero to exceed the maximal amount.
Otherwise it would be easy to do but it would apply to all items, not just staff.

well, can't you still limit other items to +10 and +20? (and maybe wands can go to +30)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 utilizzando Tapatalk

I know this isn't super relevant for most games, but in my game where I have 14 spellbooks, the abilities I can put on to my miscellaneous item overlap the cost. I have 16 such abilities (4 sorcery, 4 nature, 6 life books); and if I had got a slightly different selection of books I would have even more choices which wouldn't even fit on the screen.

Not sure if you want to do anything about it, but thought I'd let you know.

I've already reduced the distance between the abilities - any further reduction would make the abilities overlap.
Aside from further limiting abilities so fewer things can be in accessories, nothing can be done. They really should have added the scrollbar that's in itemedit.exe here too. Armor is the same btw.

Awesome thanks.