As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I think I'll need a pause. Busy weekend, not at home right now.

Played and paused.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Ichabod - can wetbandit not play for you?
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

(December 8th, 2013, 06:50)Dhalphir Wrote: Ichabod - can wetbandit not play for you?

No, he can't. I'm playing now. Unfortunately, the turn split makes playing the turns during the weekend very difficult.

(December 8th, 2013, 09:39)Ichabod Wrote:
(December 8th, 2013, 06:50)Dhalphir Wrote: Ichabod - can wetbandit not play for you?

No, he can't. I'm playing now. Unfortunately, the turn split makes playing the turns during the weekend very difficult.

If double moving here will make the turn split easier for you, I think you could do it without affecting too much.

Although I'm not sure I'll be around for another week for it to make a difference

Turn rolled. I apologize again for the delay.

There was an incident with my laptop and a leaking drink . since all I have now is this crappy tablet, I can't play until I get it fixed. I suggest you retire me to ai. Any influence I would have on the game is long gone anyway. The password is rammy.

Maybe some lurker/lurkers could play the turns and fight it off. AI does some very stupid things

I think a lurker just playing defense would be preferable. Even if somewhat spoiled (or entirely spoiled honestly if it comes to that).
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

Krill are you around? I know you like this situations.