As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[Spoilers] naufragar's fist full of pesos (Montezuma)

Why  banghead are  banghead events banghead on?  banghead

For the record I picked the wrong option. I should have just given what little gold I have in my treasury to save the forest. Wasn't sure which forest was getting burnt and guess where my worker was supposed to move this turn?  banghead It just feels terrible.  banghead
There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.

Ouch...

The event in itself is bad enough, but a misclick makes it even worse...

Joao with 6f tiles and adjacent copper tends to beat Monti to three cities.

I have felt so darn impotent throughout this entire start (not shown: losing eastern scouting warrior to an off-screen wolf  rant ). I don't have animal husbandry or fishing. If Ziankali takes the wheat, I pretty much don't have anywhere to go. If I had Copper hooked, I'd be considering just cranking out barracks+Agg axes until I carved out some space. That option is still not off the table. Commissar

What made you settle Teotihuacan where you did? Where are you planning on settling next if Joao takes the wheat?

I wanted to keep working the gems since I'm so desperate for beakers. I figured the capital would need to work higher yield foodhammer tiles. Any other second city locations would have been too vulnerable to an axe. (Note I could still be in lots of trouble if that axe pushes up. I'll keep the warrior around to disincentivize that.)

I'm not sure where the next city goes. It'll depend on Ziankali. The only other food tile I've uncovered is the cow. Possibly I go for that. Maybe I go for the second source of copper. I played early in the turn, so I've been considering switching the capital's build to a barracks..............

No good city locations in the east either?

(March 25th, 2020, 05:18)Miguelito Wrote: No good city locations in the east either?

My warrior got overwhelmed by a pair of barbarian animals before he could scout very far east. There are cows at least.

I would have to be crazy to push the guy with an axe when I don't have copper hooked.  mischief

Poland does great against German historically, right?
[Image: map-poland-lithuania-1569.jpg]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Psh. I'm clearly Prussia looking to unite the German states. wink

For what it's worth, although I learn slowly, I do learn. And a certain maxim from a certain player about "small injuries" is making faint ringing noises in my head...

Nevermind. Small injuries all the way.

I might be playing a little bit on tilt.