As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New FFH/EITB PBEM?

Quote:Difficulty? (Might affect leader choices.)

Immortal.

Quote:Compensate the Illians for losing Stasis? (I think a worker + worker tech is fair)

Yes.

Quote:Human Hyborem or no? (Any volunteers to stay unspoiled?)

In favour. If somebody wants to do a Hyborem rush, go for it. Could be fun.

I'm against grabbing in a human replacement for the abandoned Hyborem civ though. If a human abandons their civ, they deserve for it to become a marginal rump state. And I don't want to go through all the hassle of getting in another human player to control that.

Quote:Tower of Mastery? (I like Ellimist's proposal of allowing it, but having it require Omniscience)

Yeah, sounds good.
And it also avoids having to do creative stuff with a mana shortage.

Quote:Extras to start with (leave this to Merovech?)

Mapmakers discretion, sure.

Are sign ups closed?

(January 5th, 2013, 20:31)Tasunke Wrote: Are sign ups closed?
I think so. Five players is a sweet spot for PBEMs for pace; six player games just don't seem to ever go as fast.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

If you want to get another EitB PBEM going I'm looking to join one, although I'm pretty new.

I pressed the "On" button on my PC and nothing happened, my hart stopped..
The addiction immediately made it self known. No Internet, no Music, no entertainment at all...
Panic stricken I called all my friends no one got the part I needed, so I had to wait two days till Monday.
first thing today I skipped university and fixed my PC.
I'll catch up today.
"Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Everything is fine with me either way, except ToM victory.
What about this: you have to treat ToM as if you could only build it with Omni Science.
I'll go with a majority vote of course.

Ellimist, I think we're just waiting for your votes on the extra questions. And then we can send leader picks to Merovech, and get our civ assignments, and go on from there.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(January 7th, 2013, 17:30)Mardoc Wrote: Ellimist, I think we're just waiting for your votes on the extra questions. And then we can send leader picks to Merovech, and get our civ assignments, and go on from there.

Ah. I'll look over the thread tonight when I get home and answer anything I haven't yet.
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth

(January 7th, 2013, 13:28)Yell0w Wrote: Everything is fine with me either way, except ToM victory.
What about this: you have to treat ToM as if you could only build it with Omni Science.

I think that's what we're voting for already?

(January 7th, 2013, 17:36)Selrahc Wrote:
(January 7th, 2013, 13:28)Yell0w Wrote: Everything is fine with me either way, except ToM victory.

I think that's what we're voting for already?

Well I understood it the way where you could start building ToM while researching omni science...