As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Mapmaker looking for players - Indie picks

Catwalk Wrote:You're welcome Kuro :neenernee
Seems like we get to vote on settings separately for the greens game, and it sounds like it's going to start a bit later. How consistently will you be able to do a turn a day, and what are your playing windows like?

I pretty much always get a turn in a day, my problem is usually that my playing window is all over the place: Usually it is sometime between one and six or so PM pacific standard but, for example, I've been having sleeping troubles the past week, so I've been sleeping in until absurd times like three and throwing my playing times totally whack.

So...yeah. I would say pencilling me in for...3 PM to 8 PM Pacific Standard, if that's not too long, probably works?

Hmm, I might consider joining the greens game, haven't played BtS since Pitboss 3.

I'd quite like to have my own team actually Justinian (Kuro) and Suleiman (Catwalk) are claimed. So I'd quite like to play as Mao, because I'm playing IND in my other game, if thats ok with Ilios?

Looks like we will get a game then. I'm still keening on forming the cat team with slowcheetah, so I'd prefer waiting to see if we can get another signup unless the rest of you are in a hurry to get started. In the meantime, let's agree on settings. My votes (will possibly count half if I team up with slowcheetah):

[x] War Elephants
[x] Nukes
[ ] Corporations
[ ] Spy units
[ ] Great Spy scouting
[x] Great Spy infiltration
[ ] Blockade action (I propose only allowing blockades when parked right next to a city)
Other votes
Code:
[ ] Barbarians
[ ] Raging Barbarians
[x] No Barbarians
[ ] Normal speed (instead of quick)

Seems like the vets game will be Monarchy, I suggest that we go with whatever they use to keep the games comparable.

Catwalk Wrote:I'm still keening on forming the cat team with slowcheetah, so I'd prefer waiting to see if we can get another signup unless the rest of you are in a hurry to get started.
slowcheetah Wrote:I'd quite like to have my own team actually
You ninja betrayed me slowcheetah cry

Alright then, cat fight it is! Ilios, let us know when you're decided. Commodore, will you let us know if marble and stone are present or not?

Catwalk Wrote:You ninja betrayed me slowcheetah cry

Alright then, cat fight it is! Ilios, let us know when you're decided. Commodore, will you let us know if marble and stone are present or not?

I'm actually going to unbetray you, (currently should be called indecisive cheetah). I was just being impatient, I think it'd be more fun playing as a team. Just saw 4 signups and figured everyone would want to start. If everyone's ok with waiting for another?

You sure are one fickle cat smile Ilios is still contemplating, so let's wait and see a little longer. If anyone else is interested, come aboard the green train!

Ok cool Catwalk smile
My votes

Ban Votes
[x] War Elephants
[x] Nukes
[ ] Corporations
[x] Spy units
[x] Great Spy scouting
[x] Great Spy infiltration
[ ] Blockade action (Although I'm a bit ambivalent about them so if they are banned I dont mind)
Other votes
Code:
[ ] Barbarians
[ ] Raging Barbarians
[x] No Barbarians
[ ] Normal speed (instead of quick)

more room in Greens? (personally believe that i'm to weak for Vets even if it wasn't full, and is probably somewhere between the average green and vet player, due to me being so used to SP play)

if so i'd prefer FDR of Sumeria

There is room indeed Sian, welcome aboard!

Current roster

slowwalk: Suleiman of Korea
Kuro: Justinian of Persia
Ilios: Still thinking about it
Sian: FDR of Sumeria