As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Louis of Aztecs - One of those industrious

No hostile intentions. Units there are just sentries and protecting my 2 workers+cities in the north. The land between us is as crabby as it gets and I'm not gonna invest on offensive army at this point when I've plenty of land to settle in the south and apparently also east.

Merohoc being annoying. I need to reconsider what to do. That city is stealing riverside tiles I was hoping to work myself. Makes it also very easy border for them to defend. There is extra hammer in the riverside tile indicating either Iron or Horses. They shouldn't have much reason to research IW so there are probably horses.

[Image: civ4screenshot1345.jpg]

Tough desicion. I could get Axe,Spear and warrior on the gates of their new city. I'd really like to continue peacefully, but that city will be a pain down the line giving quite easy access to 2 of my cities. They don't have copper or horses hooked up so at worst there are couple of Archers there. If there are just 1, I might be able to raze it.

[Image: civ4screenshot1346.jpg]

I think I speak for all lurkers when I say

hammer

lol

Not gonna listen you lurkers, but war it is wink. If I want to get rid of that city best time to react is immediately. Only single warrior defending at the moment. However they might have something approaching and there are 2 workers that might get that forest chopped down to make an Archer.

[Image: civ4screenshot1349.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot1350.jpg]

Offered also peace in exchange of the city. Very unlikely to get accepted. It is pretty lame city, but seems to be boxing them in so it probably would be very beneficial to get it.

Merohoc offered white peace and have moved warrior out so that city will be almost certainly razed. They finished chop, but they won't get enough hammers to finish archer. I had to consider moving my new settler here to make my border easier to defend and prevent them settling a new city. The city in the east is just so tempting to pass.

[Image: civ4screenshot1353r.jpg]

Mecca has been razed.

[Image: civ4screenshot1360.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot1361.jpg]

They dispanded the warrior. Another Archer came visible to protect their workers

[Image: civ4screenshot1362.jpg]

Merohoc offered peace. Too bad for them I really can't accept. I'll have target in my back and they would probably resettle the spot and as long as they don't have metal/horses I'll have a big advaantage. So I just had to try my best to choke them and prevent them coming through. It seems Jaguars will be pretty useful after all. They don't even require iron.

[Image: civ4screenshot1371.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot1372.jpg]

Merohoc whipped all his cities last turn (probably archers). I got my 1st military victory, Axe killed Archer that was in the middle of the shot below.

[Image: civ4screenshot0839.jpg]