As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Civ4 AI Survivor 2: The AI-stralian Outback

OK, updated information for the next game:

Website Page for AI Survivor Season Two

Last Game: Game One

It was a pretty sweet game to watch, and it did not go at all how I expected. lol

Next Game: Game Two, tentatively scheduled for Saturday, Feburary 28 starting around roughly 12:00pm EST

Current Bracket and Standings

Leader Draw and Map Selection

Prediction Contest Submission Form

Screenshot:
[Image: survivorpart2-2.jpg]

Let me know if you have any further questions. Have a great week.
Follow Sullla: Website | YouTube | Livestream | Twitter | Discord

Wow, four hours of video yikes

I think I'll stick with simply tossing out picks and seeing how many points I earn on the spreadsheet a week later :P

Edit: It would be appreciated if for the next game you also included a screenshot with resource bubbles on for the starting state overview.

(February 21st, 2015, 16:46)Bobchillingworth Wrote: Wow, four hours of video yikes

I think I'll stick with simply tossing out picks and seeing how many points I earn on the spreadsheet a week later :P

Edit: It would be appreciated if for the next game you also included a screenshot with resource bubbles on for the starting state overview.

Yeah, it's quite a lot. smile I skipped through some parts but still probably watched it for about two hours. mischief

Also, I don't know why I was listed first after the score re-ranking...

Sooooo many "evil" leaders, glad Monty is present to prevent them from going all buddy-buddy though he just might as well choose to stab Churchill instead of Boudica.

I'm excited for this week's game. Was happily surprised with last weeks.

(February 21st, 2015, 18:13)DMOC Wrote: Also, I don't know why I was listed first after the score re-ranking...

Probably because excel was considering the 1st line as the title line and was not including it in the sorting ?

If anyone wants to see the breakdown of predictions so far, I believe you can access them here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zFmUf1G...rm_confirm

It looks like a nice spread so far.
"You want to take my city of Troll%ng? Go ahead and try."

Man, if only Vicky had lasted a few more turns...

I expect Stalin to win, while Huayna Capac gets 2nd place.

I'll say that Korea dies first. And Space Race victory. 27 wars.

victory turn 333
----------------

btw, do I get points for the last game? I guessed that the Game 1 would end in cultural victory ^_^ (granted, I didn't realize who was playing, and I guessed Monty would win and Shaka would be 1st eliminated)

I must admit i kinda cheated and made 2 predictions XD
Sullla can delete the second one if he likes but i thought it might be interesting if Churchill instead of dying, pulls a Hammurabi bow and stands nicely on the sidelines while Monty/Boudica, Charlie/Stalin, WK/Capac play rock/paper/war and comes up on top, making an aliance with Stalin/WK along the way XD dancingdancing
...Even tho now that i relook at the map i realize that Charlie may end up being the onlooker and not Churchill...meh!
Never trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die!