As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Peace and Purity - Einion Logos of the Elohim

Hmmm, I'm 2nd in GNP with 16 and presumably the Malakim are 1st with 28. That's... not good.

I get a warrior out in 3 turns, so just have to hope that no-one else comes from our NW until then. lol

Also we need Calendar somewhere before CoL, otherwise Aristofarms won't give food. Probably after crafting.

EDIT: I'm exchanging promising messages of co-operation with the Sheaim. No recent contact with the Ljosalfor, but there's not much to say or do this early, so I can't really blame them.

Irgy says some goblins are following his scout. Of course, he failed to mention that he brought them to my capital. banghead I'll have some warriors up by the time they get to my cap.

WarriorKnight Wrote:Irgy says some goblins are following his scout. Of course, he failed to mention that he brought them to my capital. banghead I'll have some warriors up by the time they get to my cap.

Didn't know Elohim could actually build troops lol

Selrahc Wrote:Just like a nice peaceful Elohim should. Obviously the game is conspiring to force you to play the Elohim as a lovely friendly builder civ. tongue

uberfish Wrote:Didn't know Elohim could actually build troops lol

You two are the worst lurkers ever. troll

Woohoo! Got my first event. dance

[Image: First%20Event.jpg]

Except that it does nothing meaningful and converts some of my terrain to snow. banghead

Also worth noting is that the goblin Irgy warned me about is on our doorstep, and Irgy revolted to God King and Pacifism.

I'm fairly certain Irgy lost his scout IBT by the same griffon who killed my scout.

Grew to size 3 EoT and can work the improved corn next turn. jive

More thoughts about religion-

Druids! I completely forgot that they are capable of getting Life III via Devouts. Add in the fact that they can cast different types of High Priest spells, and they are another viable option along with Sphener and High Priests for Resurrection.

The main problem with Druids (for me) is getting Neutral. I either need to get OO or CoE (neither of which have much value to me) or go AV then Empyrean or RoK. That's a lot of switching, which means I can't keep any heroes but killing them off with Spirit Guide is a fairly useful thing to do. Also they don't leave if you switch alignment, so they'll probably be worth getting if we ever go through commune with nature.

I'm probably thinking way too long term, since it's only t18 right now and it'll be a long time before any of this is relevant, and I might even become irrelevant by the time anyone gets to this sort of (really cool) stuff.

Another Goblin showed up, and the 1st one is now threatening my Rice. banghead

Fortunately Mysticism is due in 6 regardless of which tiles I use, so I'm working the 2 grain and a grasshillforest to get a 2nd warrior out quickly. I'm also tied 1st in food at size 3 while 3 civs are size 4. jive

Quote:the 1st one is now threatening my Rice.

Goblin=Recon=No Pillage

Selrahc Wrote:Goblin=Recon=No Pillage

True, but if he moves onto the tile (he's 1 tile away from it ATM), I can't work it, and I'm not in the position to be able to do anything about it if he 'builds up courage before attacking' on that tile.