As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Novice and SevenSpirits play Suleiman of Korea

From land area demographics, one player has a lake in their BFC, the others have none. If we have identical starts, one player probably settled on the northern plains hill whereas the others settled where we did.
I have to run.

From GNP last turn it was clear one player wasn't working a tile with a commerce, so I also was suspecting exactly one player chose the northern hill.

darrelljs Wrote:If you are going to do this, do it right...name your cities after techs in the order you discover them.

Darrell

This would of course be against the rules of no communication, which include giving meaningful names to cities or units. nono

SevenSpirits Wrote:Here are a few options:

* Broken Magic cards. (ref: Legacy banned list)

I'm sad no one else liked this naming theme, it's hard to get better names then Time Walk, Necropotence, and Skullclamp.
Played in: PBEM 4 [Formerly Jowy's Peter of Egypt] | PBEM 10 [Napoleon of the Dutch] | PBEM 11 [Shaka of France] | EitB XVI [Valledia of the Amurites] | PB7 [Darius of Rome] | Diplomacy 3 [Austria-Hungary] | PBEMm/o vs AutomatedTeller

SevenSpirits Wrote:Bulb machinery and most of guilds

I know that was just a brainstorm, but it would be tough. You'd need to avoid Math so that Construction and Engineering dont block Guilds.

I'd much rather see Hwachas put to good use. Maybe learn Bronze, Iron and Metal Casting, Construction, then bulb Machinery and Engineering. Hwacha/Pike conquest!

...eh, maybe not. :-p

Ceiliazul Wrote:I know that was just a brainstorm, but it would be tough. You'd need to avoid Math so that Construction and Engineering dont block Guilds.

I'd much rather see Hwachas put to good use. Maybe learn Bronze, Iron and Metal Casting, Construction, then bulb Machinery and Engineering. Hwacha/Pike conquest!

...eh, maybe not. :-p

Avoiding math is easy, in fact I think we get a couple hundred free beakers for doing so! :neenernee ... which we kind of need for the plan, because it's a bit ridiculous. shhh

But yeah, probably not a good idea with the amount of forests around here. There's also the side note that it leads to useless stuff like Currency, which I'll naturally ignore.

Well you can use (the important tech) Alphabet to reach Currency wink.

Ha ha.

Played t3, not terribly interesting but mackoti's got a tech. Hunting I guess on the way to AH. I'll edit in screens later.

Well, our turn 4, as it happens.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot2092.JPG]

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot2094.JPG]
I have to run.

Tatan Wrote:I'm sad no one else liked this naming theme, it's hard to get better names then Time Walk, Necropotence, and Skullclamp.

+1

Where are the days I one-turn-killed people with my Nicol Bolas/Pox/Shallow Grave deck... smile