As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

EitB Bug Thread

I'm in the EITB pitboss game going on right now and for the last 2 turns one of my cities has had full food and 2 surplus and hasn't grown from 6 to 7. I'm running conquest, but I'm building an herbalist. Any ideas?

Maybe you've accidentally set avoid growth on. That setting is available in the city screen. It is one of the buttons below the ones you use for slaving and rush buying.

Thanks Plako. Never even knew the button was there.

TheBold Wrote:Thanks Plako. Never even knew the button was there.

*facepalm*

Gaspar Wrote:Had this happen to me in a SP game yesterday. I was in RoK at the time. Reloaded the save, swapped to CoE first - worked fine. So the bug is trying to build Nox Noctis when not in CoE, I think. I can provide a save if necessary, probably. >.>

I play marathon games on large maps, so they tend to go a long time. Most of them crash at around the same era, how can I figure out if it is this bug, and does anyone have a code fix for it?

I'm taking notes, but don't have a lot of time to do the fix itself. We'll see.
Blog | EitB | PF2 | PBEM 37 | PBEM 45G | RBDG1

Capturing a city with Nox Noctis while not in CoE crashes the game as well.

Do you want 'crashes to desktop on next turn' saves?

(October 6th, 2012, 15:55)Instinct Wrote:
Gaspar Wrote:Had this happen to me in a SP game yesterday. I was in RoK at the time. Reloaded the save, swapped to CoE first - worked fine. So the bug is trying to build Nox Noctis when not in CoE, I think. I can provide a save if necessary, probably. >.>

I play marathon games on large maps, so they tend to go a long time. Most of them crash at around the same era, how can I figure out if it is this bug, and does anyone have a code fix for it?

If you go into worldbuilder the turn before the crash, build the nox cortis anywhere with it, and end turn, if the game doesn't crash it's probably the Nox Cortis crash.

I've been almost 75% CTD games lately, I'll have to go check the saves for noctis crashes, getting frustrating tho