As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New FFH/EITB PBEM?

(March 17th, 2013, 10:42)Mardoc Wrote: I assume this is where the turn is? Last one I saw was T29.

That would be my assumption. I sent T30 on to Selrahc the morning of the 14th.

Speaking of which, I'll be on vacation myself for a week or so, starting on Wednesday. I don't think it will cause any delays (the place I'm going had working internet the last time I was there, at least).

(March 17th, 2013, 10:58)HidingKneel Wrote: That would be my assumption. I sent T30 on to Selrahc the morning of the 14th.
Alright, cool. Just wanted to be sure it was only the planned absence that was the delay - it'd be kind of embarrassing if Selrahc came back and had to track it down then.

Guess I'll be finding other amusements til Friday.

Quote:Speaking of which, I'll be on vacation myself for a week or so, starting on Wednesday. I don't think it will cause any delays (the place I'm going had working internet the last time I was there, at least).

Have fun! cool
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Hey guys. Back from holiday. Sorry about holding up the game. There was no internet at the place I was staying. I'll get the turn moving again shortly.

(March 21st, 2013, 12:23)Selrahc Wrote: Hey guys. Back from holiday. Sorry about holding up the game. There was no internet at the place I was staying. I'll get the turn moving again shortly.

No worries.

Looks like this place does have (slow) internet, so we're moving again jive.

[Image: Illiansgone.jpg]

Sorry things didn't work out better, Selrahc. Thanks for playing.
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth

GG, Selrahc.

Not much you can do when the RNG has it in for you alright.

Not sure if the tracker's been updated, so I manually sent the save on to Mardoc.

Updated tracker:
http://mistbinder.org/tracker/tracker.php?game=ffh25
I have to run.

(April 19th, 2013, 02:26)novice Wrote: Updated tracker:
http://mistbinder.org/tracker/tracker.php?game=ffh25

bowbowbow

Thanks! Now I have proof that the save doesn't move until after I'm asleep wink.

In other news - I'm moving this week. I expect to have intermittent internet access and time, but I'll probably end up holding the save a lot more than standard. Should be back to normal around Saturday the 27th.

I'm moving back to the east coast, so if anything it ought to make the game move more smoothly once I'm settled in.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Thanks novice!
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth

Thanks, Novice!

And good luck with the move, Mardoc.