As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New FFH/EITB PBEM?

I have half a guess: maybe Sareln made a minor change at some point, and the version I have doesn't match the version on the official download page?

If that's true, then downloading the mod from me (at the dropbox link listed in Ellimist's spoiler) would make it work for this game, and we could all go to the newer version when this game finishes.

Edit: also, I asked in the general bug thread here http://www.realmsbeyond.net/forums/showt...#pid386817 , maybe someone who's not watching us specifically will have an idea
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Well that worked.

Playing.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

I sent it to ffh.25.tracker@gmail.com.

However tracker has not updated.

Decius, did you get it?

Perhaps the tracker doesn't recognize me
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)

(June 25th, 2013, 13:48)Molach Wrote: Well that worked.

Playing.

Huh. That's unexpected - I thought it was a long shot.

Very good, though. Welcome aboard! dance

As for the save, try ellimistbeyond at gmail. Tracker was set up originally by novice, and I don't think anyone wanted to bug him until we knew you'd be able to play.

We have a limited diplo setting allowed - have to be in contact, may send one message per opponent per turn. So you'll need these too, eventually:
RBMardoc at gmail
hidingkneel at gmail
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Apparently the issue is the Nox fix, combined with us having protect modified assets enabled. I can make the same error come and go away by swapping out the Nox fix dll file.

Anyone object if I look into getting that setting removed? I think novice or T-Hawk might know how. I'd like to have the most up to date EitB, if we can.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

No objection here.

The tracker should now forward to and from Molach properly. The site may not display it properly until novice gets a chance to upload the new tracker file, but functionally it will work.

I'm fine with checking about getting that setting changed, but I'd like to keep the save moving until we do. If a fix is possible, I don't think there's any need to delay the game while we figure it out.
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth

Okay.

Almost forgot myself - guess I stop reading your spoiler threads now.

I updated the tracker page.
http://mistbinder.org/tracker/tracker.php?game=ffh25
I have to run.

(June 25th, 2013, 20:55)Mardoc Wrote: Anyone object if I look into getting that setting removed? I think novice or T-Hawk might know how. I'd like to have the most up to date EitB, if we can.

Turns out that they can adjust just about any setting *except* lock modified assets. T-Hawk had one idea that I'll try, loading the game as Pitboss temporarily, but odds are low.

So...don't anyone make plans around having Nox Noctis!

PS - Thanks novice, for the tracker update! And for the info!
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker