As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Civ5 New Vegas

So what's the global politics situation for you? How are your relations with oledavy?

(June 14th, 2013, 11:22)T-hawk Wrote: So what's the global politics situation for you? How are your relations with oledavy?

[Image: DaGkAHm.png]

[Image: doVHGHj.gif]

They called on my bluff. World domination temporarily seized. #takingovertheworldproblems #byebyenovac
On the surface it might seem like a good move by them, but I still have an ace up my sleeve.
New Vegas remembers.

[Image: GAqJzOD.png]

So we lost a worker, big deal.
People grow in trees.

[Image: Nc2e7tO.png]
(Replayed for the picture)

That's that dealt with. Heh.
Watch the horseman. Pinning down enemy forces, take two: the reckoning.

We got a peace offer from our now-closer-than-ever neighbor. Wait, where is it..
I must have it here somewhere.. Ah, right. I wiped my ass with it this morning.
Only two melee units? I'll take my chances.

[Image: rlbiiyN.png]

Only needs to survive two turns.
Then I should be able to bombard down anyone who gets close.
Unless he's got more melee units. But where are they?

[Image: jjD4YGj.png]

ONE. FUCKING. TURN.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
ARHGEOIHGIOSEHGIOSEIOGSHEIO
SG
SEGSTSETOSE
TSEG
JSRGPIOJRPGJRPG
RGJP
GEJPGJERPTJPERTJ
PERJT
ER
PGJERP
GJERPGJPE
RGJ
ERGJPERGJP
REJHPERJHPERJH
ERHJ
ERPHERJ
PREJERJPTEJR
TERJ
TERPGJRPGJRPGDFJ
GDF
GJOFDG
PJG
JWRG
PJRG
PERJGP
ERJGP
ER
TOEJRPTO
EJRPO
JERP
GJE
RGJERGJPE
RGJ
ERJG
PEJRG
EJR
GJER
PGJERO
GJE
RJ
ERTJ
ERTOJE
RTJE
RTJ
REG
PERJGP
RJGP
JP
GDFJPGPDFGJRPDGJRP
G
EGJP
ERGJ
REG
ERJGP
OEJG
PEJRGP
ERJPG
EJRPG
OEJRPG
EJRPG
JORGPDFOJGPDFOJGP
WJ
WRTP
WJRTPEW
TJÅJWTÅGJOÅERJMEÅ
RJH
ERH
WWPTJWPTJWPTWTJ
WT
WGJW?=GJW?GJKW?G¤W
G¤W?
+
TIK?¤TIK?¤WTWJTW
J

RPOGJERPOGJERP
JPE
RR?
YJERPEJRP
GREJKG
PRGJPEO
RGJPERJHPERHJE
RPE?RJEY?¤WJY
WY
WJMJW?JGW
?GKW
R?GEKRG?
KRG?
RGKDR?
GHDJHÅ
RJH?
=ERI
ERYTJ
W?T=JT?¤JT
¤NP¤O
TMK¤O
YKM
YE?
RGKER?=
GJR?=
JRH
?JRH

Oh, and Novac is gone. By 1 turn.
They will fucking pay for this.
Novac? Don't care. Delaying The Strip Restoration enough to lose it? They. Will. Pay.

Why are we always off by 1 turn?
And why don't we even have libraries yet?

You gotta be shitting me..

How to you judge the decision to build Novac now?

(June 28th, 2013, 07:42)Rowain Wrote: How to you judge the decision to build Novac now?

It was a great move. If he calls my bluff and takes the city, I'm still left with what I would have had if I hadn't taken the chance. Besides, his attack troops were pitiful. Without a double barbarian city harass and oledavy horseman + city state pressure dogpile, I would have been able to defend it, which is pretty nice considering how little importance I put to the security of that city. Petra was my focus, which I ended up losing due to barbarians and oledavy stopping my workers from improving The Strip's production values. With Freeside and Petra-fueled Strip I would have enough resources to win any war against them, maybe even 1v2 if terrain favors me. Why oledavy decides to dogpile me when I've been nothing but friendly to him, I don't know. At least I made his horseman and captured worker suicide. That's just the beginning though.. I might not beat them, but I can make them pay. They better be ready because I swear to god no-one fucks with New Vegas and lives on without regretting it.

Wow. Ouch. Well, you do get the refund gold at least...

Use this next time Jowy:

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

We fumbled the ace in our sleeve, but we had a back-up plan! We were going to build a super soldier. A motherfucking golden giant, over 30 meters high. It would walk over those mountains and stomp the ever-living crap out of all who oppose us. Today, we finished it. It's time for vengeance! New Vegas does not forget!!

Come on big man, let's go stomp some ants. It's not moving. Guys? The control rod is not working!
Don't tell me someone forgot to put in fresh batteries.
Wait a minute, did you guys even test this?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S A STATUE?!?!!!!!!
YOU WORTHLESS PEASANTS I TOLD YOU TO BUILD A SUPER SOLDIER NOT A FUCKING STATUE!
WHAT ABOUT MY VENGEANCE? THIS WAS MY LAST HOPE!!!!!!!!
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

That happened. I've ordered it to be broken down and the material to be re-purposed. We have begun slowly chipping away at it. Our scientists predict that we'll be taking it apart at the pace of 5 gold pieces a day. They estimate the job to be finished around year 2050. Hey, at least we can use the gold to fund our army. An army we don't have. Yet. But I've noticed these animals around.. camels, I think they are called. Perhaps if we...

Thanks for using my suggestion, Jowy. smile

I take it that you got beat to the Colossus?