As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Hidden in the mist - gtAngel plays Shekinah of the Sidar

Cartoon time:
[Image: stz7.jpg]
[Image: 4h6t.jpg]
[Image: rlaw.jpg]

Gmail cut-n-paste-time:
Quote:(Ellimist)
Hey,

My griffon noticed your warrior in the jungle, and you're not that far away from making contact with Mardoc. His nearest borders that I'm aware of are six spaces south and one east from where you are now. He also had Loki in the area not very long ago so he might find your warrior before you reach his borders.

Good luck!

Quote:(Molach)
Thanks. He is hoping to make second contact before dying gloriously.

Btw, I got my copper hooked up, perhaps even 2 turns ago, but forgot to offer you my spare source. Perhaps just as well that you cancel your own loan. But in emergency I'll of course offer it right away.

About enchantment mana, if you're getting some adepts out in 25-30 turns you may keep it till then, make as many/few Enchantment I adepts you wish and then I can withdraw the deal. Perhaps I'll have some other resource to offer for +happy by then. Again, thanks for standing me up - adding 2-3 sizes more to each city.

Are you going to circumfly with the griffon? My borders are...close. One NW wit griffon and you see them. There was a Hill Giant in the area, my best guess is that he is not 3N, 2N or 2N 1E of your bird-lion. Could even be closer, perhaps you see him right now. Lost track of him in the jungle

Best luck!
-Molach now-you-see-me-now-you-don't of the Sidar.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Turn 105.

Contact.
[Image: gpj5.jpg]
Note: This pic was taken later on, I moved my warrior SW and lost view of Loki, played my turn and sent it off. Later I reloaded the save again from mail and took this photo. However this time I didn't promote my divided soul before attacking lion...seems I would have won the fight at 78,5% odds. In the event, I ended up with Combat 2, and 7 xp. And some damage, who cares. And he moved back to the dungeon.

My two top candidates for a level-up.
[Image: 8ygw.jpg]
Guerilla one can defeat almost anything, and certainly bears on defense on a hill, but that won't give much exp, so I'll let him whack barb warriors/goblins/axemen/skeletons still. Priority is still the 21 xp guy, might even sacrifice some animal meat to get him wanebe.

Capital:
[Image: 2vpy.jpg]
Shade sped up settler 2 turns. And every settler after 3 turns. Will be a few.

This city grew EOT, so I'll halt the market and gonna build my worker. I'll see if running a spec will add a turn to worker completion date, but am really resigned to waiting for sanitation before running them.
[Image: hikm.jpg]
Market is mainly for spec spot, even though gold will help keep science up as I add cities. Worker is improving plains hill with a mine now, so that speeds up things.

Now that clowns have checked in, time for the graphs.
[Image: uwn1.jpg]
[Image: 2xxc.jpg]
[Image: b3o.jpg]
[Image: r5wr.JPG]
[Image: wwmf.jpg]

There was diplo but will post that later.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)

Turn.

Started off with a nice event - would have gotten more beakers if it was earlier in my research, but 127 beakers is nice. Finished sanitation right away.
[Image: 0y9a.jpg]

Down south:
[Image: 0ip1.jpg]

And next city - I think I want it north, because south and east are jungle which need more worker-time to clear. I'll get more on the job, no worry. Yellow is easy to farm over (lake tiles) and Red is a good prduction site. Also red will give me vision into the 'wild wild' desert, make it easier to kill barbs there. Yellow has a spider on the 'C', but I can move and found city right away with 2-move settler so I guess that is allright.
[Image: sdyu.jpg]
Capital will now build a settler every 6 turns. Secondary city needs to grow more, then it will keep me filled up with workers. Building the fourth here.

Sanitation -> Animal husbandry. Divided soul needs it to capture, he will soon gain 3 more exp and capture some bears. Next I'll go KotE to gain sever soul ability - if I'm careful it means he will be unkillable by barbs. Also time to start an adept before too long, spirit I and enchantment I means pretty decent rookie warriors. 5.6 strength and +10% healing.

Sorry no pictures here either.
"I am on vacation"

My divided soul died as he was eaten by a bear while exploring a lair. New one finished when I get next turn. KotE is also done, so he will get the sever soul ability.

New city has been delayed by barbs, which means exp. But still a delay. hurm.

Made contact with clowns, they aren't too far away...can soon make a trade route with them. And Mardoc and Ellimist are at war. Turns are going very slow, 1.5 days / turn is the new standard.

Tech - got sanitation (helped by research event) and now KotE. Perhaps fishing->sailing quickly now? Or just go for writing and tehn elementalism-sorcery. Or poisons first. Hm. Writing is useful for capital, especially when I get a couple more shades settled there. As scientists, most likely.